Chapter 1

I think I...

Minji.

 

The cute charismatic Minji was Siyeon's best friend of eleven years.

The older has always been with Siyeon and taking care of the younger girl who was two years younger.

And Siyeon loves being babied and loved on by Minji every chance she got.

 

But that all changed one fateful night..

 

"Sooo are you coming to the party?" Raising her head to a very excited looking Bora so early in the morning, Siyeon groans out a reply.

Pouting Bora bumps her head against Siyeon's "oh come onnnn! It's gonna be fun!" She says. But Siyeon doesn't answer, leaving a frustrated Bora to roll her eyes at her boring friend.

Number one mission: get Siyeon to go to the party!

And Bora was definitely going to achieve that for the sake of Siyeons low and boring life, even if it means that she would have to drag the girl out by the hairs.

Siyeon groans.

Taking a seat next to the depressing looking girl, Bora takes a deep breath.

"What's got you all sad Si?" She asks softly. And it's such a weird thing to say because normally she's not the one who consoles Siyeon. Usually it's Minji but, she's not here today at school.

She mumbles, "it's nothing. Just feeling a little sad."

"Why are you sad?"

"I don't know...I just woke up sad." She said, now looking into worried eyes.

Chewing her bottom lip Bora thinks for a moment. "Want me to call Minji?"

Siyeon shakes her head. Bora lets out another sigh.

If only Minji were here.

After giving it a quick thought, Bora quickly decides, "come to the party later tonight. You'll feel much better after a few drinks." And finally Siyeon gives in, laying her head down the table.

 

Mission accomplished.


—————

 

Currently at 7:29 pm, Siyeon was having a mental breakdown.

One, she couldn't find anything to wear.

Two, she found something to wear but knowing how hot she is, all the girls and boys would be jealous and it's not something she wants to deal with today.

And so in the end Siyeon goes with a simple all black outfit. Its simple. Just how she likes it. Not to y but still good enough to impress.

The ringing of her phone snaps Siyeon of checking herself out in the mirror. Grabbing her phone of off her bed, she answers the call.

"He—"

"Baby where are you?!"

"Uh—I'm still at home? Where the are you?"

Loud booming music could be heard through the phone. Which Siyeon guesses Bora was already at the party.

"You didn't wait for me?!" She feigns hurt. Clutching her chest even if Bora couldn't see her she imagines the short girl rolling her eyes.

A scoff could be heard behind the phone and Siyeon grins knowing that Bora was probably already drunk. Well most definitely drunk.

She chuckles, "I'll be there in 20 minutes okay? Don't pass out on me birdy." She teases. Bora on the other side laughs out loud already challenging the girl for drinks.

"Deal because I won't lose to a shorty!" Siyeon yells outloud barely able to contain her laughter.

"YOU BI—!"

She ends the call before she could get cursed out by the little birdy.

Shaking her head in disbelief, Siyeon checks herself out in the mirror once more before she goes downstairs. Grabbing her keys along the way she exits her apartment.

It's the first time she doesn't see Minji the whole entire day. And it was starting to worry her. Especially since the older girl hasn't been inside their shared apartment either.

Siyeon arrives exactly 20 minutes later by walking because the car wasn't in the driveway, so with a heavy groan Siyeon had begun her walk. Good thing that the party wasn't much of a walk.

 

 

The mansion like house was filled with many people dancing and just hanging around, red cups in hand.

Siyeon passes through the mountain of sweaty body's on her way to the bartender station.

Before taking a seat she goes behind the counter to make herself a drink instead. As for the bartender was nowhere to be found apparently. Because Siyeon was personally friends with the bartender who likes her alcohol like she likes her woman. Meaning her bartender friend was somewhere living her best life.

A boy who approached her yells over the music. "Hey you know where the bartender is?"

Siyeon points to the dance floor and there and behold was Handong. The bartender.

The boy chuckles, finishing his drink before thanking and leaving Siyeon to her drink.

Siyeon leans back against the counter watching the dance floor. A sudden image of Bora passed out somewhere snaps Siyeon back to reality.

Leaving her empty cup she walks inside the mansion like house to where Bora would most likely be, as it was warm and where the drinking games were played at.

And just as Siyeon enters, the familiar dolphin laugh is heard in the middle of the living room.

There Bora is beating a boy who wrongfully so challenged the Queen of drinking to a game of 25 shots.

 

Siyeon curses under her breath "...oh ."