Epilogue

Some Nights

 

Jiyeon slurped iced americano down while looking at the younger woman who was sitting across the table. She glowed up. There’s no lie since she was back from Jeju a week ago, she can see it on her face that she is happy. Her ‘old friend’ has come back.

“So you’ve never registered for the course?” She asked her.

“I planned to, but I didn’t do it.”

“Unnie, as much as I support you if you want to study there, but I’m not gonna lie that I'm really glad and happy that you’re here.”

Dawon chuckled after hearing Juyeon’s delightness. “I owe both of you so much. Let’s have a very nice dinner some time later, my treat.”

“I’m just happy seeing you and Luda are happy. But I’ll never say no to free food!

“Of course! Me too!” Juyeon cheered.



 

-Hyunjung unnie-

Unnie, I plan to treat all of us to a meal on Saturday’s night. Everyone is gonna be there. Luda, Juyeon, Jiyeon unnie, Yeoreum, and Dayoung too. I hope you can join us too. You can introduce Soobin unnie to them also ;)

Dawn sent the message and put the phone on the table. Her phone ding a notification a few minutes later.

Hyunjung unnie: Alright, guess it is time to let them know about Soobin.

Dawon read the text and smiled.



 

“Hi girls, am I late?” Luda asked while sitting beside her girlfriend. 

Dawon gave a warm smile. “Nope. I just got here and Hyunjung unnie hasn’t arrived either.”

“I miss youuu~”. Luda then hugged Dawon’s arm giddily. “Where’s my reward?” Luda shot puppy eyes with pouty lips towards the latter. She knows it is a double kill for her.

“Aigoo…” Dawon squished Luda’s right and left cheek. Then, she left a soft touch on her lips from her own lips. “I miss you too, baby”.

“Ehem ehem.. are we.. invisible?” Jiyeon protested at the acts of the couple in front of her and Juyeon.

“Of course not unnie. I clearly greet you as soon as I’m here. But, didn’t you say that you like seeing us happy like this?” Luda finished her word with another kiss on Dawon’s cheek. 

Dawon stifled a laugh at the bickering. 

“When will Hyunjung unnie arrive?” Juyeon asked a question to prevent the fight from getting worse. 

“She must be nervous.”

“Huh, what do you mean, Dawon?” Jiyeon looked at Dawon in curiosity. 

“You will kn-”

“Hi my friends~” Dawon’s word was cut by a familiar voice. All four of them look at the direction of the voice.

“Eh Hyunjung unnie, you're finally here!” Juyeon is the first to greet her back while Jiyeon and Luda are confused at the presence of another unknown woman beside Hyunjung.

“Sorry, I have things to do before I get here. Anyway, meet my special one, Park Soobin.” Hyunjung smiled while introducing the woman beside her to her friends. 

“WHAT!!!” 

Jiyeon, Juyeon, and Luda shouted simultaneously. But there was Dawon laughing at the three reactions.

“Come sit with us Soobin unnie. They must have a lot to ask you.” Dawon chuckled. 

“Babe, you know about this?” Luda asked her girlfriend in disbelief.

“Well, you can say that I’m their cupid, right Hyunjung unnie?”

Hyunjung laughed heartily. “Yeah Yeah..thank you Dawon.”

“Wait, is this… triple date???” OMG!” Juyeon is exhilarated.

“Yah! Slow down your voice.” Luda scolded.

“Alright alright. Let’s do some cheers and I’ll tell you everything.” Hyunjung gestured to everyone.

“Here, yeobo.” Hyunjung passed a glass of beer to Soobin. 

“Uwuuuu yeobo….~~~~” The three of them made a fuss and teased Hyunjung and Soobin.

Dawon smiled at the moment. On this night, she has completed the happiness of having a good friend.

 

 

 

=) Thank you for reading till the end. I'm sorry if my story lack of anything or not reaching your satisfaction. Please leave a comment so I can improve in my next project.