Chapter 5

All of Us Are Dead: The Complexity Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Foreword: School pranks in US

        In Seoul, with the ending of the zombie outbreaks at Hyosan, the South Korean's threat level of epidemic dramatically dropped even though there wasn't an immediate cure against zombie infectious. Still, some high school students at greater Seoul played silliness zombified pranks somewhere in one of the classrooms during break time. The majority of schools don't care about silliness incidents; there wasn't much on potential criminal complaints within schools about technically inappropriate zombie pranks. About 3/5th of the nations satisfied the South Korean's defendable actions on the bombing of Hyosan. Days and weeks after Hyosan zombie outbreaks, some American students (primarily at high schools) make funniness crazily pranks on suspicious zombie outbreaks at the primary target of the cafeteria that went viral on dozens of populous YouTube videos at school important areas. At one time, from the perspective of social media, one of the Caucasian-American students (some filled with red painted) spoke in gibberish Korean language (pretendedly to be zombified infected) at the cafeteria lunchtime to playful target any living students to ignite an escapade zombie situation. Some school principals in the US called the zombie pranks curtails.

South Korea President Moon Jae-in: "We need to sustain physical and mental health care assistance, as well as donation communities, to the displaced Hyosan residents to ensure propriety and dignity on the permanent camp.

                                        Back to the Story Board        

Lee Byeong Chan: "I thought that if fear turned into rage, he’d become stronger than anyone."

        At the empty four lanes street in Yangdong, On-jo and Su-Hyeok carried on injured Dae-su while jogging the route destination to the military quarantine. The two archery females, as well as Hyo-Ryung, follow ahead of the current route street. The students witnessed the abandoned vehicles (when the majority of drivers had to run) and the power outage at the residential buildings, streetlights with red, green, and orange, and even stores when the military decided to shut down the power supply presumably before the military bombing. As earlier stated, hundreds of zombies broke through the nearby adjacent town that led to the new catastrophic zombified outbreaks; therefore, the military decided Yangdong indefinitely uninhabited after the bombing. Nevertheless, the students don't care about finding importantly canned foods across the town, even at shutdown stores with no lights in the time of crisis on perfect storm.

       Half-human, half-zombie Nam-ra walked behind believed to face uncomfortable thoughts on hungriness. As students continuously jogged halfway to the important military checkpoint, her eyes' vision became fazed sensed to plan to bite someone, though due to 20-25 feet (7-8 yards) difference she needs slightly far distance from each other to avoid being ferocious nervousness with facial grimaced expressions to the students. Instead of abandoning her friends, half-zombie Nam-ra bemoaned in the difficulty expression within loud pitch noise. While running, On-jo and her friends heard the sounds at the back where Nam-ra possibly unable to continue the journey to advance toward the end of the small deplorable town. Their thoughts could be complicated for the hesitation of the running path for Nam-ra's intellectual capabilities. Now, Nam-ra sensed more urge to eat one of someone’s skin flesh. 

        On-jo released her hands from injured Dae-su and notify to both of them, "I'll tell Nam-ra on why she wouldn't make the journey to advance. You follow Ha-ri, Mi-jin, and Hyo-Ryung until the situation resolves."

        "But......" Dae-su stammered over the small, complicated discussion. 

        "She has a minor stubbornness. Now get going," On-jo ordered to Dae-su.

        "I'll go with you," Su-hyeok said to On-jo. He turned to the rest of the students, "Mi-jin, Hyo-Ryung, and Ha-ri, please make their own to a perfect circle." (Perfect circle=arrival area in idiom language)

       Su-Hyeok and On-jo run back to meet up the stubbornness of half-human, half-zombie Nam-Ra sitting there near the left side of the lane pondering her own thoughts to plan to bite her other friends. Would Su-Hyeok plan to strive for some kind of open memory?

        As Su-Hyeok closer approaches dizziness Nam-ra sitting there at the lane of sidewalk left side, Su-Hyeok asked in situational matters, "Nam-ra, why are you stopping in the middle of nowhere?"

        "I can't advance itself," Nam-ra growled.

        "I sensed you're extremely hunger trying to find for consumption," Su-Hyeok worried.

        "This isn't the place like Chernobyl or wild west America's ghost town, "On-jo resented. Her facial thought became gloomy. "This is our journey to advance to integrate the new life."

        "But why? You call this place unknown comparison name?" Nam-ra slightly yelled. She prepared to bite herself at her left hand when her mind clouded with the potential chance of miserably. "I can't make a further living accessibility."

        "What's the matter between integrating at the safe shelter and leaving behind to search any survivors?" Su-Hyeok asked. "Come with me if you want to find medical care."

        "Just stay away......." Nam-ra told them in a quiet voice for resists On-jo and Su-hyeok to come closer to aid them.

        "Nam-ra, please......" On-jo insisted.

        Nam-ra runs to the other side of the sidewalk by crossing the large street. On-jo and Su-Hyeok walk together to follow Nam-ra's unusual suspicious behaviors to figure out negotiations for further conventional arrangements to make their way to the checkpoint. In Nam-ra's internal minds from her brain, she sees On-jo's neck at the swallow on On-jo's throat within the inside of the blood. Nam-ra's heart rate steadily increases on the height of the conflict of imminent time for the feast of someone else. Her thoughts from the minds would be "Just eat someone. Hungry for something else." "Eat her to make pleasure."

        "Choi Nam-ra. Saranghae (I love you). Misoga jeongmal geuriwo (I miss your smile)." Su-Hyeok gently said in a harmonious voice. "What is it you want for?"

        "I think......" Nam-ra stumbled as she sits down in the concrete floor. "I can't boil down." As her face became anxious on uncontrollable internal thoughts, she lightly bangs on the wall to attempt to get rid of unnecessary issues by preventing chasing other students. Her head got small bleeding on the upper forehead with nothing severe.

        "It looks like the ghost has a fight against Nam-ra," On-jo said to herself.

        Shortly afterward, Nam-ra bites her own skin at the right hands to make a compassionate resolve to their friends in an effort to presumably avert biting attempts to famous lover Su-Hyeok. This makes a vulnerable hunger. She gasps to see her right upper wrist bite marks in a semi-circle shape.

        "Choi Nam-ra, I know you're inconsistent to stay together because you presumably care to the others like hambies," Su-Hyeok reasons. "But please stop from unusual nonsense to plan to stay and run alone around Hyosan. Please have some kind of helpful compassion to get along with the service. Remember when Hyeon-ju was badly wounded by the science teacher's room. I have to piggyback unconscious Hyeon-ju to the clinic to have a check-up. I can be a mentor to protect you from harm against thinkable zombie-biters. We don't have much time to wander across banal places of surroundings. We already see dead people while running in the streets. Those residents presumably died from either bombing or firing smokes with a lack of open-air outdoor. I even remember what classmate Hyeon-ju said: "unknown experimented shots" at the clinic."

        "What else can I do?" Nam-ra distressed. "Do you remember......I plan to bite you?"

        "Yes," Su-Hyeok answered.

        "I tried not to make a bitten wound to you. It would be disgusting," Nam-ra said.

        "Time is flying," Su-Hyeok glanced closer to Nam-ra. "Jinsimeuro saranghae (I love you with all my heart). I recommend you, Choi Nam-ra, grab on my back and let's piggyback just like the enjoyable motorcycle ride. We'll explore for the cure treatment, but you have to try to calm yourself while in separated isolated. I could be there as deputy advisor."

        "And you have to make funny sounds, so I don't have to.......chew the special species," Nam-ra said in a gleeful voice.

        On-jo perplexed the cautious on the altering Nam-ra's current minds. It's plausible an unexpected turning cycle. She timidly urged something request, "Nam-ra, if you don't feel comfortable during the motorcycle ride, which is referred to piggybacked Su-Hyeok's ride, you can request for breaks as closer to the time of the end of the small, crowded marathon event."

        "OK. In the event, I attempt to bite Su-Hyeok, intervene me," Nam-ra worried and persisted for friendship help.

        Slowly, On-jo walks there to lift Nam-ra stands up by holding Nam-ra's both hands near the wall. "Let me find something with a medical wrapped pad to cover the exposed left eyes during the route to a military checkpoint."

        "No need to," Nam-ra replies. "We can win the chase."

       On-jo utilizes her left hand to hold Nam-ra's right hands to safely make to Su-Hyeok's back. After several seconds to walk through there in diagonal direction, Nam-Ra approached to Su-Hyeok's back where he makes a squat for a few inches to ensure physical touch at Nam-ra’s belly at Su-Hyeok’s entire back. She grabs Su-Hyeok's clavicles on her both hands. There, Su-Hyeok piggybacked Nam-ra to make a jogging movement, along On-jo to the military checkpoint. 

         Closer to the end of the street near railroad tracks, Su-Hyeok reminded to Nam-Ra, “If you feel the urge to bite me, don’t be frightened about everything for love.”

         “I won’t bite you. I dedicate to you,” Nam-ra softly said. “Find me something for wild animals.”

         “What do you mean?” Su-Hyeok asked to Nam-ra, unequivocally on imminent demands for her diet.  

         “I’m so hungry. Need……fresh frenzy…..non-cooked animals” Nam-ra said.

          “Try not……upsetting diet. Nam-ra, remember when you got vomiting……at the carnival fair during late summer break,” Su-Hyeok concerned. He mimicked the funny sounds on awkward mouth chewing squid with mixed of various sauces. “Then you spilled out your vomit in front of large group of cool children who travel ahead to circus actors.” He chuckled. “The young guard said to you in funnily exaggerating screaming after you vomit, “You idiot!!! You just destroyed our upcoming funky “Michael Jackson” show!!!” So, there were rumors on impersonator Michael visits in our glorify small city.”

          “Oh, I remember at the circus event,” Nam-ra soothed the reply. “I hate to see worsen snowball effect.”

          On-jo, Su-Hyeok, and Nam-ra, being piggybacked by Su-Hyeok, slowly approached at the railway track toward the northern direction. 

           “By the way, the meet-up with our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter