Chapter 3

All of Us Are Dead: The Complexity Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prelude: The World's Situation    

  Prior to the bombing of the small city of Hyosan, South Korea, massive speculation generalized the thoughts of new zombie outbreaks in the provincial capital of Gyeonggi. Gyeonggi governor Lee Jae-Myung urged the citizens not to have extreme panic as the military doing extremely satisfactory to slow down the infectious spreading in this province. There were several towns and a few cities that canceled the major public events and moderate absences on elementary and middle schools in Gyeonggi Province. Some people stopped going out of work in the fear of suspicious zombie outbreaks. To ease the tension throughout ROK, the military of the commander of martial law decided to use a tactical bombing to ensure the Korean Peninsula don't spill out new conflict.

        In the UN meeting (New York City), the United States and China (both parts of UN Security Council) called for a thorough investigation of Hyosan virus in a transparent manner. When one of the UN member states called for the UN peacekeeping at Busan in the event of collapsible society in Seoul and much of northern ROK from predictably inundated zombie outbreaks, the Chinese and French UN Security Council rejected their idea, cited the ROK will handle properly on containing isolated small zombie outbreaks. Even US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken refused to withdraw some American troops at Panmunjom and AB from South Korea despite weeks away from dangerous outbreaks. In Singapore, prank incidents occurred when a 17 years-old HS male student staged fake zombified attacks as though there was a "South Korea's manmade (zombie) virus" isolated spread there. The 17 years-old students would be prosecuted for endangering public safety. Singaporean PM Lee said in public media regarding the "Hyosan virus" "There is no South Korea's zombie virus imported the main arrival there in our nation Singapore. But we know one of the perpetrators in Korea........who orchestrated the main infectious attacks in Korea's small city. We will cooperate with them." In L.A, police immediately set the practice drills in the event of mightily zombie outbreaks somewhere at one of the supermarket places. NY governor Andrew Cuomo refused a police drill for zombie outbreaks throughout local cities, cited "the city of Hyosan had suffered, but the world is still on balance without hearing new infectious epidemic.". Former President Donald Trump (Republicans) makes silly reference idiomatic language during the interview on Fox News about "Zombie's Protectorate border wall" (referred to Trump border wall) in the US-Mexico border in the event Hyosan virus rapidly spread at northern Mexico. In Canada, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau (Liberal) urged Canadians not to panic in daily lives as the Hyosan virus wouldn't spread there to Canada and much of the world due to strict military defensible checkpoints around Hyosan. American NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell replies about the new zombie outbreaks in US and even other sports activities that would be 0% chance on new "Hyosan virus" outbreaks in any US city and even NFL teams' practice facilities, and he's sure there will be NFL regular season on the first game without epidemic interruption.

                                                                Back to The Steel Bars Conflict Areas 

Accuser Byeong-Chan: " The strong are ripping apart the weak. It happens all the time."

          Half-zombified gwi-nam arrived at the indoor construction site were seeing numerous construction zombified workers wandering around there. He's looking for main revenge to find accuser male student Cheong-san. It was the imminent bombing within a short amount of time. He didn't sense the hearing of far distant bombing announcement by the South Korean military from the helicopter. Assumed there was a distant conversation, Gwi-nam slowly walked to the second floor at the stair to search them carefully. He spotted the hearing signal to prepare the surprise bitter arguments with the students.

       " Cheong-san!!!!!!" gwi-nam yelled within feet away from the opening large square area.

        At the exterior of the constructed building, Cheong-san stands up and grabs the steel bar to use for the weapon. He expectedly said, "It's Gwi-nam."

        "That a--hole doesn't die," Dae-su said.

        "Maybe we misheard," Hyo-ryung said in whispered. "It's quiet now."

        As Cheong-san slowly approached there at the large hole of opening square, a grotesque appearance Gwi-nam walks and sees a surprise visit to the students.

        "Here you are," gwi-nam said.

        "What the hell?" Cheong-san said.

        Cheong-san holds his metal bar to attempt to whack Gwi-nam's head, but it is missed. Gwi-nam avoided from a hit by the steel by sliding backward and then pushed Cheong-san. This makes Cheong-san falls to the floor. Immediately, Gwi-nam jumps and stomps Cheong-san's chest several times just like the WWE wrestling moves and then held his right foot again a Cheong-san's chest. Su-hyeok walks and attempted to punch Gwi-nam, but he ferociously hoot-punched Su-hyeok at the head one time. The students hold Su-hyeok's right hand as he's almost fallen from the second floor.

         "Cheong-san!!!!' On-jo said in terrified cautious ones.

          Gwi-nam pulled Cheong-san up at the concrete floor. He grabbed Cheong's san shirt really hard.

        "What do you want for?" Cheong-san asked Gwi-nam as he's struggled on rocking the disco moves to free itself.

        "I told you about targeting for the phones," Gwi-nam said.

        "I thought......your filthy barbaric bastard general. You're Visigoth." Cheong-san said. He even retells the comparison of the Visigoth invasion of Roman territories.

        "I don't know what you're talk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter