Chapter 4

All of Us Are Dead: The Complexity Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Foreword on The Military's Role    

(Notice: We placed some original scene on Episode 12 (finale) until the fights at Yangdong. We will put an alternate scenario for Nam-ra.)

           The death of the military commander of martial law saddened the organization of the military camp, along the residents of Hyosan. The Defense Minister of the Republic of Korea sends the text messages to South Korean President Moon Jae-in to notify the commander of the martial law has taken their own life over the irresponsibility of the bombing of the small city of Hyosan. President Moon requested the archive footage from the deceased South Korean commander to send to the South Korean Parliament and the Blue House to review the last moment of the speech from the commander of martial law. Around 10:00 P.M, on SBS news and other broadcast media, as well as other social media such as Daum, the Defense Minister spokesperson announced an immediate statement on how the South Korean commander shot himself to give the overall clues on the bombing of Hyosan and tragic lonely thoughts. The citizens of South Korea were shocked and distraught on honorable suicide for the South Korean commander of martial law.

        In the CNN interview, a South Korean parliament lawmaker from the Democratic party told them how pitiful the South Korean commander of martial law decided to press forward on immediate extinction of Hyosan, cited there has to be another way to wait for several weeks to find the temporary cure of the vaccine. The Democratic party lawmaker thought there were a sufficient number of men to slowly eliminate a number of zombies based on a consistent day by day. When CNN male anchor asked lawmaker about condolence, the DP lawmaker told them that majority of the Democratic party and some People's Power Party would clarify honorable condolence for the commander who vowed to protect and defend the homeland against the unprecedented surge of zombies despite a couple of outrageous strategies on bombing. 

        About 40 minutes after the death of the head of South Korean commander of martial law, the interim commander has ordered the execution of female student Eun-ji and the male ops soldiers by firing squad. The military official notified the interim commander of the consequences of a cover-up of the further tests on both subjects. In the final moment, Eun-ji extremely screamed louder as the three soldiers prepared for the execution of the firing squad to the half-zombie Eun-ji. After 20 seconds, the three soldiers shoot Eun-Ji at the forehead and even the chest. The immediate execution marked the further studies from masterful forensic pathologist to dissect the body of half-zombie Eun-ji. The deceased body of Eun-ji was later taken to Seoul to have a thorough autopsy.                                    

                                Aftermath in Hyosan

On-jo crawls herself to see whether or not to see Cheong-san alive from the bomb. Given no running sensitivity sounds, it would be an overreaction devastating on one of the heroic friends who strived from the final stand to hold off against zombies before presumably dead from charred flames of tactical bombings. On-jo continuously crawls for several yards to see the extremely moderate flames at the grassy downhill. Her clothes got a pile of dust in similar to other friends. Her face becomes gloomy with an inner corner of eyebrows elevated and compressed downward top and bottom of the lip on the presumption loss of Cheong-San (no signs of him walking outside of the fence). Coupled of yards away, Ha-ri searched On-jo near the danger of the surrounding flames at the tall trees and grassy areas. There weren't many viable ecological living areas closer to the burned fence. Ha-ri shouted to On-jo just a few yards away on the slight left side, "It's too dangerous!!! We'll scout inside the school later."

        On-jo tentatively hears from Ha-ri's shouting message. She wondered whereabouts the ghost of Cheong-san could be nearby the fenced area. On-jo slowly walks in small steps and makes her own remark thoughts, "Please come back to the sense, Cheong-san. Please." She tremored and slowly continues to talk, "I......want to cook something.... for eomuk (fish cake)."

        Suddenly, Ha-ri quickly walks to the striking distance to embrace the hug with On-jo near the fires. Her facial emotion became the source of a caretaker mournful warrior with a mouth shrug to show the lack of visibility for spotting Cheong-san. "It looked like our group won't....."

        "Just leave us alone. I'll wait for 5,10,40, or 50 minutes to see whether or not my best lover for 12 years Cheong-san makes through the final obstacle," On-jo interrupted and begged thoughts to wait for Cheong-san.

        "Come on, let's return to a big group. I don't think he'll run far away in short timing before the bomb. Maybe he was incinerated but we'll double-check tomorrow morning. Trust me?"

        Eventually, Ha-ri and On-jo walked back together toward the elevated hilly area to find Nam-ra and her friends whereupon Ha-ri holds On-jo's shoulder to embrace the comfort. The smoke would later clear out closer to sunset. In On-jo's mind, she could see Cheong-san's dreamed vision standing there holding the chicken wing near two of the trees. It was the minded hallucination.

        On-jo stopped walking and told Ha-ri, "I see Cheong-san at left side next to the collection of tree branches."

        "I don't see him. It's just nothing but a bunch of dead leaves."

        Conclusively, the sight of Cheong-san would be an extremely low chance to find the great boastful heart alive.

Lee Byeong-Chan: "A survival will that has evolved and been passed down
is the only thing that makes a person or animal
an independent living thing."

       

        Some seconds later, On-jo walks at a quick pace to notify Nam-ra of potential exposure to supernatural forces on visioned for Cheong-san. Nam-ra lays down with Su-hyeok near the tree where On-jo approach. 

        "Nam-ra, I can sense on.......my precious.......lover," On-jo barely tears with a cracked voice.

        "But you still won't find him." Nam-ra quietly said. "I could sense on the hearing to assumed.......your boyfriend fell to death before the initiation of the massive bombing."

        "But there must be another way." On-jo whimpered.

 

        The next morning, after hours of sleeping, all of the students woke up with a foggy condition and leftover smoke from the bombing. The sky is somewhat clear with the temperature in the low 60s Degrees Fahrenheit. The time is somewhat around 7:00 A.M. On-jo slept with Su-hyeok and half-zombie Nam-ra to have a great sensibility. During sleeping times (before sunrise), On-jo asked Nam-ra if she could join the science to race for the treatment, Nam-ra replies about the half-interested to reduce the anxiety on the zombified type.

        Dae-su, however, was seriously injured on his left leg with massive bleeding on his lower left thigh. Woo-jin took care of him with stronger pressing pressure. Dae-su said to Woo-jin's experience, "I remembered a massive pain from PE when I inadvertently......."

        " Don't worry about it. Whatever a mistake experience from injury at PE......learn itself over time to reduce happen again," Woo-jin quietly said.

        On-jo walks forward to see sunshine. She silently stood still.

        "Let's go, On-jo. We need to make it to a new destination." Su-hyeok's deep moodiness said. He wondered how will find the way to the safe rescue area.

        "I can go on my own. Let's find something."  On-jo left alone to make to the construction site.

        Nam-ra stands up to approach Su-Hyeok. "I'll go with her."

        "Let's go together."

        "I'll go too." Dae-su's formally said as he slowly stands up as Woo-jin holds his right leg to assist him. But he was objected to by Su-Hyeok.

        "Dae-su, you're seriously injured." Su-Hyeok reminded him not to travel further. "Woo-jin, look after him."

        

        On-jo, Su-Hyeok, and Nam-ra travel back to return to the old construction site again. Their constructed building became badly ruined from recent immense fires. The three students didn't see any single zombie in the external building area. When On-jo walked upstairs to find the remaining of Cheong-san at a construction site, she could see a lot of charred black stained at the ruined walls. Some of the bricks were crumbled from the bombing that left unstable. Su-Hyeok and Nam-ra gracefully followed On-jo up within the higher floor.

        "Cheong-san!!!!!" On-jo yelled. "Lee Cheong-san!!!!!" She starts having tears to imagine the losses of millions of various stars. "Cheong-san, you jerk."

    Nam-ra approached On-jo and simply said, "Let's go. I don't smell here. There's nothing much around here." Then, they embraced a small hug. "Let's say goodbye to Cheong-san."

        "I guess his remains......mostly skeletonized," On-jo said as continued to hug. "Many friends........died......along......."

        "I know." Nam-ra gulped.

                                        Military Enforcement of Hyosan

        In the meeting conference room with the elaborated fresh chairs and a large rectangular table face to the door, the interim commander Han Yong, a middle-aged of many conscious thoughts, sat at the right end of the table near the door along with several military staff to evaluate them during the mission to find possible survivors, eliminate zombies, and post the flyer to distinct between "Safe-zone" and "Contaminated zone". The interim general planned out on best of both worlds on everyday duty to ensure proper care to Hyosan survivors and ensured the long-term prediction on how to gather information for visioned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter