Chapter 1: The Escape to Shelter

All of Us Are Dead: The Complexity Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Notice: This storyline pertained to Episode 11 on "All of Us Are Dead" before the half-zombie gwi-nam runs to the construction site and even the military bombing.)

        As the students ran outside of the tennis court, On-jo's father, who worked as a firefighter (viewers thought he's technical parts of special forces of South Korea), locked himself at the tennis court gate after using a number of flares to district dozens of zombies charged at the middle of a tennis court. On-jo found out that his father got bitten at his left wrist. 

             "Father," On-jo said in whimpered voice.

               "Look at me, On-jo," her father said. He told her to start to leave immediately. On-jo feels extremely upset about her father leaving behind to face hundreds of zombies. He additionally said in low voice, "Go. Go. Gooo!!!!"

                On-jo refused to leave to attempt to persuade her father to join temporarily as several zombies from outside of the tennis court planned to attack On-jo and her friends.

                 "Father!!" On-jo said.

                   "Go!!!! You must run!!!!! Go!!!! gooooooooo!!!!!!" Her dad yelled as zombies approached within 10 feet away.

                    The first three zombies attacked and consumed her father at the lower back of the neck and shoulder.

                    "On-jo, run now." Her father said in a low-pitched voice.

                    On-jo whispered to herself, "I'm sorry for everything." Lee Choong-san takes technically lover On-jo away from the tennis court.

                      On-jo's father yelled in a final wording moment, "RUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!! STAY ALIVE!!!!!!!!" He would later be reanimated as a zombie.

                      On-jo said to his father in a tearful voice, "Dad!!!!!" Her friends run to the hilly area to find the route to the construction site.

                      Several minutes later, On-jo and her friends arrived at the main construction site where earlier On-jo's dad found the main route before transforming to an undead zombie at the tennis court. On-jo slightly infuriated at her dad staying behind to have extra time to ensure the top survivability. 

        "Cheong-san, my dad didn't........"

        "Forget it. Your father dedicated the rescue to you to ensure better living rather than trapped at school." Cheong-san said to On-jo several yards away from entering at construction indoor site. "I'm sorry about your father."

        Inside the construction indoor site, half-human, half-zombie Nam-ra told her friends to halt running and hear the numerous zombified construction workers surrounding there. Seeing 5-10 zombified construction workers about to attack the students in 12-20 ft (4-6.4 yards), Nam-ra told them, "Go upstairs, now!!!!!" Mi-jin gasped and terrified as zombies approach them.

                De-su told his friends, "Hurry!!!! To the second floor!!!!"

                 Quickly at the second floor, half-human, half-zombie Nam-ra found the opening of a large square that consisted as a planned window to use for escape plans. Cheong-san and De-su grabs one of the benches and proceed all students to climb there to the exterior of the constructed building. On-jo and her friends sat there on the concrete. This was the great timing to escape from the conflict. The students couldn't use their bare hands to fight against aggressor zombies had the students fought. Lastly, Su-hyeok grabs Nam-ra's hand to the hiding spot and sit there.

                  "Stay away to the edge." Cheong-San to Hyo-ryung.

                  "OK." Hyo-ryung whispers. She slides across her friends.

                  "Stay quiet. Don't say any words."

                   Zombified construction workers wandered across there. The zombies weren't able to find any living humans.

              As On-jo starts to cry over her father's death and is later reanimated

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter