Initial Thoughts - Woohyuk & Suwon

Switch Rivals - Side Stories

After "Tony" came back to the group after the incident, H.O.T was finally back as 5. Or that's what they think.

"Hey, Tony. You have a minute?"

Woohyuk asked in a way that Jaeduck (Tony to him) is not used to.

"Uh... Tony?"

"Huh? Oh, sorry. What was that?"

"Nevermind... You looked a little space out. Is something going on?"

"NO!"

Since then, Woohyuk had been suspcious of what's been going with "Tony". So he's been spying on him to get some answers. Unknownst to "Tony" and the other, of course.

 

Same goes with "Jaeduck". Although they others haven't noticed, Suwon is already on the right track.

"Hyung, why did you want to form J-Walk? Even if the CEO approved it, Jiwon hyung doesn't."

"I don't want to see you suffer. You're a victim as much as me. We deserve better."

"(Since when did Jaeduck hyung become this confident?)"

 

"He moved out?"

"Yes. He said he's moving in with his friend. Funny that he didn't tell you."

The owner of the apartment Tony used to live in was surprised that "Tony" didn't tell Woohyuk or the other guys.

 

"He moved out?"

"He didn't tell you? Well, I'm not surprised. You're leader has got some serious problems."

Even the apartment owner noticed Jaeduck's misery with Sechskies.

"Yes... I can relate to him. Jaeduck hyung, I mean! Honestly, Jiwon hyung's not that great personality wise, but I bet he has his reasons."

Though it sounded like Suwon was trying to defend Jiwon, he really isn't.

 

"Hello?"

"(Did he always sound like that?)"

Since they've been together since H.O.T was formed, Woohyuk knows Tony's voice very well. But this time, it sounds completely different.

"That's a problem all right. Right now, there's nothing we can do about it. We just have to roll with it."

"(Problem? Roll with what? What the heck is he up to?)"

 

As Jaeduck ran out of the conference room, Suwon followed him to the rooftop.

"Please, please answer."

"(Wait... He doesn't sound like that. Normally, at least.)"

"Hyung. We have a problem. Both H.O.T and Sechskies are having live shows on the same day and place. I don't know what to do."

"(H.O.T? Is he talking to someone from SM?)"

"Okay. Hope that nothing goes wrong."

"(What is he up to?)"

 

Now this might sound like stalker behavior but Woohyuk is doing this for a reason. And he was especially surprised to see Sechskies' Jang Suwon doing the exact same thing.

"What are you doing here?"

"Jaeduck hyung has been acting really weird so..."

"Weird? So is Tony."

Looks like the two have more in common than they originally thought. They eventually decide to team up to find out what's been going on.

 

And one day, they get their answers all at once.

"Tony?! With Jaeduck?!"

"What are they doing together?"

"You okay?" The guy who they think is Tony asked the other guy who they think is Jaeduck.

"Yeah... Just got yelled at by Eun Jiwon again."

"Sorry..."

Woohyuk and Suwon couldn't believe what they were hearing.

"Are they calling each other by their own names?"

"You don't think..."

 

"What was that?" Jaeduck reacted when he heard the two spies despite them being as quiet as they can.

"Probably nothing."

"Sounds like something is following us."

"Or someone."

As Tony and Jaeduck ran as fast as they could, Woohyuk and Suwon did they same. After getting caught, Tony and Jaeduck had no other choice but to tell Woohyuk and Suwon the truth.