L.o.v.e ^^ (part 2)

L.Joe and Chunji-The perfect romance (100% fluffy)

 

Teen Top members were all happy knowing their next schedule:

Filming Secret Island in Jeju Island! (Saw ep1: so cool > . <)

 

Chunji’s POV

Whoa! Jeju Island’s air is so fresh, unlike Seoul~ It’s beautiful, I wish one day only L.Joe and I could come here as a couple. Hmm, one day!

 

L.Joe’s POV

Perfect! He seems to enjoy the place. I’ll distance myself from him so I could prepare with ease...The other members all agreed to let me escape this evening. Great!

I hope he’ll like my ‘’confession’’.

 

They were supposed to stay in Jeju Island for 3 days to shoot this TV show. The second they arrived, they already started filming.

They were actually having a lot of fun and the staff was beyond nice!

 

They even got recognized by people there and gave fan service. It was in fact so amusing that it didn’t tire them at all.

 

At 6:00PM , Teen Top’s hotel room

‘’Hey, where is L.Joe? You guys should go to sleep. Asked their manager.

-*lie*He is taking a shower right now.’’ Said Niel.

L.Joe was actually down, on the beach getting ready for his excellent plan.

Water was actually running in the bathroom, but no one was in there.

Believing Niel’s lie, their manager told them to take some rest and left for his bedroom.

 

 

At 6:45PM , Teen Top’s hotel room

‘’Seriously guys, where is L.Joe? Asked Chunji who was,of course,out of the secret.

-Uhm, he’s not feeling very well so he went and took some fresh air on the shore.

-And you guys let him go like this? Answered Chunji seriously worried.

-The staff is so nice to us; we didn’t want to bother them for a little tummy hurt…

-You guys are idiots.

-Then go on your own!’’

 

Chunji put his shoes on and wore his black leather jacket before asking where L.Joe was exactly.

 ‘’Next to the big rock that looks like Niel’s lips ‘’ answered Changjo before receiving a smack behind the head from the main vocal.

 

 

The staff was too busy editing today’s filming and Teen Top’s manager went out to benefit of Jeju Island’s exquisite restaurants.

 

Chunji walked on the deserted shore till he found the ‘’rock’’.The view from there was unique, too bad the location wasn't popular.

Remembering what Changjo said, he started laughing on his own.

 

He saw golden hair from far and L.Joe’s silhouette sitting on the sand in front of the rock, looking at the sea. The sunset was absolutely gorgeous. Chunji couldn’t suppress his desire to take a picture of L.Joe sitting like this with the breathtaking scenery.

L.Joe, surprised by Chunji’s flash sound, turned around and fell on his back.

They both started laughing at L.Joe’s clumsiness and L.Joe knew it was time to show what he prepared.

 

 

Kyaa, I wrote this and I can’t wait to know what he prepared lmfao !

Next chapter is the last chapter, patience ^^.