Final!

L.Joe and Chunji-The perfect romance (100% fluffy)

 

Chunji went up next to L.Joe on the isolated corner of the beach.

It was such a wonderful place.

The only noise they could hear was the sound of the waves crashing against the rocks.

L.Joe’s timing was perfect, the sun didn’t set yet. He felt cheesy but Love makes us all old-fashioned!

 

‘’You idiot! If you’re sick you should stay in a warm place and put your jacket back on!’ said Chunji with a smile, still remembering how stupidly his lover fell on his back.

-You’re right, but it’s not my stomach that hurts.

-Then what’s wrong?’’

 

L.Joe stood up and took his lover by the hand.

‘’My heart hurts when I’m with you. Too much love, you don’t know how much! This is why it hurts. You need to know how much I love you.’’

 

Speechless, Chunji was looking at him. Too many ‘’emotions’’ at the same time: Love, Confusion, Curiosity, Surprise and Happiness.

He finally understood why all the members were acting weird, why L.Joe seemed busy all the time, why he was out there, in such an amazing place, at that time of the day.

 

L.Joe continued his speech, which came from his heart:

‘’You are everything to me Chunji. From the day we first met, you had a place in my heart. Day after day, you took more and more place. So much place, that I forget how to breathe next to you. My heart would panic and pump suddenly harder to keep me alive, even if next to you, I feel more alive than ever.’’

 

Chunji’s eyes were getting filled with tears of joy, but L.Joe was far from being finished.

 

‘’Today, I will keep my promise which consists of showing you my love so you would never be scared of loosing me ever again. I thought about writing a rap, but it’s not smooth like you.

I thought about playing piano, but my feelings aren’t as simple as a few notes.

I’m worried you won’t find me original but actually, I prepared a song. I didn’t write it, I modified it. I was on the Web and this song came out. The feeling, the melody, it fits totally my feelings towards you, how possessive I am towards you. I’m feeling upset because it’s not my creation, but I remixed it into a piano version to give it a personal feel. You know that my singing is horrible, but I worked hard to make it sound acceptable. The lyrics show how much I can’t live without you.’’

 

Still holding Chunji by the hand, L.Joe took out from the ‘’lips’’ of the rock his piano’s keyboard. A tear was now rolling on Chunji’s flamboyant pink cheek. L.Joe wiped it away and sat down on a nearby rock while Chunji did still not believe what was happening. If the other members knew he was going to sing, they would have come and filmed it! Seeing L.Joe emotional is quite rare!

L.Joe started playing the piano with his long slender fingers and the song he chose was Jay Park’s, ‘’I Love You’’. (Believe me, this song’s vibe inspired me to write this fanfic haha). L.Joe was singing for a guy, of course he has to change the lyrics!

 

(For curious people, I suggest you to search the song on youtube and you would understand ^^ )

 

 

Where are you? I want to be next to you right now

I call you but I can't hear your voice

 

Though I look for you every day in the place you once were, you're gone

Now I think I know, there's only one way to go to you

Boy all I had to say was

 

I love you - though you're not next to me, I want to tell you

I love you, though I tell you thousands of times,

I want to tell you again that I love you

 

Wherever you are, I will wait for you here

I will follow you even if it's a faraway place that I can't go to

 

Do you know that I'm so curious about you?

Every night, I feel so uneasy

This unstoppable pain from separation is put under anesthesia and undergoes surgery

And left the aftereffects of lingering attachments

Left the scars of longing

If there isn't a miracle of running into you coincidentally

There's no other way to meet you other than in my dreams

 

Without you, it feels numb even though I walk straight

No matter how straight I walk, you keep getting further

I try to empty you from my heart, try to throw you away but it doesn't work

Only you flicker before my eyes

I froze and I coldly hardened

This dark time that lost your shine is cruelly cold

{...}

 

L.Joe’s voice was right on point, his piano play was perfect and his emotion flowed through his fingers and mouth. When he finished he looked at the sea. The sunset was just on time

 

Chunji’s POV

Why am I crying? I am beyond happy! He sung for me, he planned all this!

I never felt love so strongly before, his desperation to loose me went straight to my heart. Everything was perfect, his voice, the lyrics, and the sunset! I just can’t.... think straight anymore.

 

L.Joe stood up, gently placed his keyboard on the sand and delicately held Chunji’s face close to his then asked while looking at him straight in the eyes: ‘’ Would you go out with me?’’

Too happy and moved to say anything, Chunji adorably nodded his head in sign of approval.

Then, they pressed their lips against each other, totally refusing to let go until they’re both satisfied. Out of breath, Chunji leaned his head on L.Joe shoulder and whispered ‘’ I love you too ‘’ before kissing him on the cheek.

They were both now blushing and smiling.

 

‘‘Let’s leave this place. I feel like Niel hyung is watching us.’’said L.Joe while looking at the hotel from far to calm down.

 

They both laughed and L.Joe piggybacked Chunji to their hotel room where all the members were waiting for them, ready to hear every single detail: of course, they didn’t share a thing! It was their love story!

Well, lucky you! You know their story!

 

-------------------------

Hope you guys will come back for my next fanfic :) much love to my readers! Hope you enjoyed this overly romantic ending !