L.o.v.e ^^ part 1

L.Joe and Chunji-The perfect romance (100% fluffy)

 

Each day that passed, at every occasion possible, Chunjoe would show their affection in public.

Hugging, staying close to each other, subtle skinship, praising the other one:

They never showed their love in broad daylight as much as after this day.

 

But for L.Joe it wasn’t enough. He had to show his Love clearly to Chunji. To never make him doubt ever again.

He thought about writing a song but he could only write raps, which is great but not romantic enough.

He thought about playing piano, but piano alone is not really original…

He thought about a date, but since their popularity in Korea with boys and girls grew so much after they released ‘’Crazy’’, it was impossible to not be recognized.

 

One day, heading to Inkigayo to promote Crazy, Chunji and L.Joe were sitting next to each other in the car; L.Joe was on his iPhone and Chunji was taking a nap on his shoulder. The others members too were in Neverland.

 

L.Joe’s POV

This is it! It’s perfect! I found how to express my love to Chunji.

In two weeks, on our day off, I’ll take him somewhere private and do what I have to do! I hope he understands my message…well it’s quite clear and straightforward!

Thank you iPhone !

 

During the first week, L.Joe started preparing his masterpiece. Working between schedules on his laptop, locking himself in the bathroom at the dorm, repeating it in his sleep.  He made a huge effort because it’s not his area of expertise!

If the other members heard about this, they would have totally made fun of him!

 

During the second week, L.Joe prepared his ‘’private place’’. It was perfect. The timing was perfect with another schedule, all the material needed would be at his disposition and it would be perfectly private!

 

 

Meanwhile, L.Joe showed his gratitude to Ricky for helping him and deeply apologized for being insensible to his feelings.

And of course N.A.P is born, thanks to L.Joe’s encouragement and Niel’s courage.

The two maknaes left alone are making progress…

 

Teen Top’s friendship and teamwork never been as strong as in the year 2012! This is for you to see!

 

 

What did L.Joe prepare? Wait and see ^^

--------------

If you read till here ! You're a true warrior ^^ ! keep going !