Lilly’s

Choices

“And why can’t you go get it?” You ask Rhea and she starts laughing after she just named a bunch of things for you to get since you were by the shops. 

“Because you’re already there.” She says. She continued talking and you freeze as you see (YN). You were on the other side of the street as she walked into one of the shops. “Hello?” Rhea says breaking you out of your trance. 

“Yeah.” You say as you crossed the street headed to the store. 

“Are you paying attention?”

“Yep. I’ll talk to you later.” You quickly hang up as you open the door. You casually look around for her but didn’t see her anywhere. 

“Welcome to Lilly’s, do you need help finding anything?” You smiled and shook your head. 

“Nope I’m fine.” You start shuffling through random clothes still looking for her. 

“Has it been busy?” You perk up as you hear her voice talk to the other girl that just greeted you. 

“In the morning but now it’s pretty dead. The only customer that I’ve seen in the last two hours is him.” She says and you duck down pretending to look at something on the bottom shelf or the stand. 

“Who?” You hear her whisper. Which resulted in more whispering. To not add more suspicion on you, you moved to the other rack. 

“Hey. Jungkook right?” You jump as the voice is next to you. 

“Hey.” You say smiling at her then looking back at the rack. 

“You looking for something for your girlfriend?” She asks and you look at her with furrowed eyebrows until you realized you were standing in front of the bras. You laugh nervously as you felt your whole face turn red. 

“No Rhea has me doing her shopping for her. She was too lazy to come out and needed some clothes.” 

“Which size is she? I can definitely help you.” 

“Let me text her.” You say pretending to text her and you put your phone away. “I’ll probably just look at the shirts.” You say walking away which caused her to continue to follow you. 

“Rhea really doesn’t need clothes does she?” She says after 5 mins of you combing through the rack. You start laughing and look at her. 

“Nope.” She starts laughing and shakes her head. 

“Kinda figured since you keep looking at the same 5 shirts over and over again for the past 5 minutes.” 

“How was the movie last night with your boyfriend?” 

“He’s not my boyfriend. But it was good.” 

“Oh.” You stood there not knowing what to say. “To be honest, I saw you come in here so I followed. I wanted to ask you out.” 

“Yeah.” She says as she blushed. You quickly pull out your phone. 

“What’s your number?”