Chapter II [The Finally Pieces]

Just Don't
Sorry for any grammar or spelling errors
=========================

{Recap}
“I said save it! I don't want to listen to your lies!” Hebe cried as she started to pull her ring off. “I can't believe I was about to marry some low life like you!” She throw the ring to the ground and ran off. Aaron pick up the ring and called out to her.

“Hebe! Wait! Let me explain!” He shouted as he was about to run after her but he was stopped by Rainie. He turned and looked at her. “Rainie let go.”

“Aaron, you...you should let her cool off first.” Rainie said as she diverted her eyes else where, avoiding his fierce eyes.
`````````````````````
“Hebe, it's ok if you miss him.” Her friend said. “Wait, now that I think about that day. You never really gave me an explanation?”

“I don't know what you're talking about Rainie.” Hebe said as she stuffed another spoon full of rice in .

“Hebe!” Rainie said in a serious tone. “You owe me an explanation.”

“Look Rainie, you needed the money and I needed a way out. That's all there is.” Hebe said.
``````````````````````
“Dammit Aaron! You told me that you never hurt her! You told me that you would take care of her!” Calvin shouted. “I should have never let Hebs get close to you! Now look what happen? Hebe wants to leave Taiwan!”

“What?” Aaron said in shock. “When is her flight?” Aaron asked as he got up.

“Like hell I'd tell you!” Calvin said as he paced back and forth. “Just tell me one thing. What the hell did you do this time to make Hebs want to leave for good?”
``````````````````````
“Can I leave?” Hebe asked.

“Ms. Tian you are in no such position to be leaving.” The nurse said.

“See!” S.E.R and Calvin said as they all pointed to the nurse.

“Aish, I'm getting too old for this.” The nurse said as she left once again.

“Look what you did Hebe. You made an old lady stressed out.” Selina scolded.

“How can you be so selfish?!” Rainie said.

“You two are unbelievable.” H.E and Calvin said as they shook their heads.

“Don't give us that look.” Selina and Rainie said with their arms crossed.
{End of Recap}

[Flashback: December 30, 2010: HIM University]

“Rainie take this.” Hebe said as she hands Rainie a check.

“Hebe, I can't take this.” Rainie said as she tried to hand it back to Hebe.

“You need the money to stay in school.” Hebe said as she pushed it back towards Rainie.

“But Hebe isn't this for your college fee this semester?” Rainie asked.

“You need it more than I do and plus I'm...I'm not coming back next semester.” Hebe said.

“Why? Did something happen?” Rainie asked.

“Look Rainie there isn't much time. I have get to the airport soon.” Hebe said.

“WHAT!” Rainie said in shock. “What about Aaron? Does he know about this?”

“About Aaron...I...I don't want him to know.” Hebe said.

“But Hebe you're gonna get married to him. He needs to know.” Rainie said.

“Rainie, I'll explain things to you after you act out this scene with Aaron.” Hebe said as she handed Rainie a script. Rainie shook her head no continuously as she read the script.

“NO!” Rainie said as she continued to shake her head. “No! I am not doing this!”

“Rainie please! You're the only greatest actress I know!” Hebe begged.

“Hebe, you're telling me to kiss your fiance!” Rainie said. “I'm not gonna do it!”

“Rainie PLEASE! I'm begging you! PLEASE do this for me!” Hebe begged as she got down on her knees. “Please! All I want now is nothing more than a way out.”

“Why? Do you not plan on telling him about your heart problems?” Rainie asked.

“It's not that.” Hebe said as she tried to hold back the tears. “Rainie please! I promise to tell you when I land in Japan.”

“Fine, but I'm only doing this 'cause I don't like it when you cry in front of me.” Rainie said as she help Hebe up and gave her a hug. “Now don't cry.”

“Thank you.” Hebe said as she tighten the hug. “Thank you so much Rainie.”

------------------------------

“I said save it! I don't want to listen to your lies!” Hebe cried as she started to pull her ring off. “I can't believe I was about to marry some low life like you!” She throw the ring to the ground and ran off. Hebe ran and ran and heard Aaron in the far distance. She quickly turn left and hide beside a building to caught her breath. Her heart beat was racing and it wasn't good. Soon she saw Aaron stop in front of her, but he didn't see 'cause shortly after he started to run off again. “That was close.” Hebe said as she slide down to the ground. She placed her on her chest and begged for her heart to stop racing so fast. Tears were already forming in her eyes as she thought of her far but yet close future. “Please, live a happy life without me, Aaron.”

[End of Flash Back]
[ June 1, 2011: Ren Hospital]

“Hey Hebe are you even listening to me?” Selina asked as she looked at Hebe, who was crying. “Hebe, why are you crying? I was telling you this story to make you laugh not cry?”

“Huh?” Hebe said as she touch her face and it was true, she was crying. She quickly wiped her tears away and apologize. “I'm sorry.”

“No don't be.” Selina said as she shook her head. “I tell bad stories anyways. Someone need to tell me at some point.” Hebe laughed at Selina's comment towards herself.

“Sel, you're an awesome story teller. And don't you forget it.” Hebe said as she forced a smile.

“Says the person who was crying.” Selina said as she rolled her eyes. “What were you thinking about? Hm?”

“Nothing.” Hebe lied as she turned to look out the window.

“Him, huh?” Selina said. “I see how it is. You rather think about him then listen to me, huh?”

“I told you, nothing. And who says I'm thinking about Aaron?” Hebe asked as she gave Selina a glare.

“Who says I was referring to Aaron?” Selina asked rising her brow.

“I...fine. I miss him.” Hebe said as she looked back out the window.

“I can call him for you, you know.” Selina said.

“Don't.” Hebe said flatly.

“No really, I can.” Selina said.

“Could you stop?” Hebe asked. Hebe then hear a ringing noise. “What are you doing?”

“Shh.” Selina said as someone answered.

“Hello?” Hebe cupped her hand to and tears were beginning to form in her eyes. She finally heard his voice after six months.

“Hey, Aaron. How are you?” Selina asked through her cell.

“Sel? Is that you?” Aaron asked on the other line.

“Yeah it is. So how are you?” Selina asked.

“I've been alright. How are you?” He asked.

“I'm good. Been having a great time with Jiro.” Selina said.

“Haha. That's good to hear. Uh so...how's Hebe?” He asked.

“She's...” Selina said as she looked at Hebe. Hebe mouth out 'Don't tell him I'm back in Taiwan.' “She's um good I think.”

“You think?” Aaron asked. “How do you not know how she is? Does she not talk to you anymore?”

“Uh no, its not like that, its just um complicated.” Selina said as the nurse knocked on the door.

“Complicated how?” Aaron asked.

“Uh I have to go the pizza guy is here.” Selina said in a panic.

“Wait S—“ Selina hung up before he could finish his sentence.

[June 1, 2011: Aaron's House]

“Wait S—“ Aaron said as he heard the line go dead. “Damn!” Aaron chucked his phone to the ground and laid down on his bed. “Where are you Hebe?” All of a sudden Aaron's cell phone went off again. Groaning as he got up off his bed to go grab his cell phone on the floor, he answered it. “Hello?”

“Hey, Aaron. It's Chun.” Chun said on the other line.

“What do you want Chun?” Aaron asked as he sat on his bed again.

“For you to open your front door. I've been knocking on it for the past five minutes.” Chun said.

“Alright, I'll be down in a bit.” Aaron said and then hung up on Chun. Aaron headed downstairs and opened the front door for Chun. “Jiro?”

“What?” Jiro asked as he and Chun walked into Aaron's house.

“Weren't you hanging out with Sel?” Aaron asked as he closed the door.

“No, I've been hanging out with Chun.” Jiro said as he sat on the sofa.

“But Sel called me and said that she was with you?” Aaron said with a confused look on his face.

“Dude, I think you need to get your ears checked.” Jiro said.

“Yeah. Are you alright?” Chun asked. “Maybe you're just feeling a bit stress for work.”

“Maybe.” Aaron said as he rubbed he temples.

“Hey do you want to go to the club with us later?” Jiro asked.

“I can't, I still have documents to review.” Aaron said as he leaned against the wall.

“Come on, it will be a good stress reliever.” Chun said. “And it might get your mind off something else that might be bothering you.”

“Just leave.” Aaron said coldly.

“We're just trying to help you.” Chun said.

“Leave.” Aaron said with a deadly glare.

“Fine we'll leave, but just to put this out there.” Jiro said as pushed Chun towards the door. “Maybe it was fated to be like this. You two might have been wrong for each other.” With that said Jiro left with Chun. Leaving Aaron standing there confused in his own thoughts.

[Two months later: August 1, 2011: Ren Hospital]

A worried man was pasting back and froth in front of the ER room. Waiting for the the light to turn off.

“Calvin, stop moving so much.” Ella said. “You're making me dizzy.”

“Calvin sweetie, listen to Ella. You need to relax.” Genie said to her boyfriend as she placed her hand on his arm.

“Sorry, I'm just really worried.” Calvin said.

“We all are, but all we can do is pray that her and the twins come out safely.” Selina said.

“Twins?” A voice called out. Everyone turned to the sound of the voice and saw a young man covered in sweat. It looked as though he had ran all the way here.

“Why the hell are you here?” Calvin asked. He was about to rush up and hit the man covered in sweat but was stopped by his girlfriend.

“Hebe was pregnant?” The young man asked as he walked closer to the group of people in front of the ER room.

“Why are you here Aaron?” Chun asked, confused as everyone else in there. No one had told Aaron about Hebe still being here in Taiwan, let alone her being pregnant with his children.

“Did all of you know about this?!” Aaron asked in anger. No one dared to answer him. “You all knew! But none of you told me!”

“How did you know to come here?” Jiro finally asked the question everyone else had in mind.

“I told him to come.” Rainie said as she walked up to the group.

“Why? You knew Hebe didn't want him to know!” Calvin shouted.

“First of all, don't shout, we're in the hospital.” Rainie said. “Second, I only told him to come here. All of you just told him everything just now.”

“Wait, what?” Aaron asked. He was now lost. He didn't understand why Hebe didn't want him to know about her pregnancy. “What the hell is going on here? Why didn't Hebe want me to know?”

“Do any of you want to tell him? Or should I?” Rainie asked.

“I'll tell him.” Selina volunteered. “Look Aaron, Hebe didn't want you to get hurt.”

“Get hurt from what?” Aaron asked.

“Aaron, Hebe is....Hebe's dying.” Ella said.

“What?” Aaron said. “You're joking right. Hebe is fine. She's just giving birth to our kids.”

“Aaron, we wouldn't joke about Hebe's life.” Rainie said.

“Stop it!” Aaron said. “Hebe is a perfectly healthy women. She is not dying!”

“She never told you, did she?” Calvin question.

“Tell me what?” Aaron asked.

“She didn't tell him?” Calvin asked the girls.

“She was going to, but then...” Selina said.

“It was because of her last check up.” Calvin said as he finally put all the puzzle pieces together.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Aaron asked.

“Hebe has heart problems.” Calvin said. “She had it since she was young.”

“What?” Aaron said in shock.

“Eight mouths ago, the doctor found a tumor in her brain.” Calvin said.

“We broke up eight mouths ago.” Aaron said as he was figuring everything out.

“She wanted to tell you about her heart problems, Aaron.” Rainie said. “She really did.”

“I've never seen her so happy with anyone before.” Selina added. “She really did love you.”

“She could have told me.” Aaron said quietly as he fell to the floor. “She could have told me.” The light of the ER room finally turned off and the doctor came out.

“How is she doctor?” Everyone but Aaron asked.

“She is fine for now.” The doctor said. “But right now our main focus are the twins. They need to be on a 24 hour watch. Who is the father?” Everyone turned to look at Aaron, who was still on the floor, in a state of confusion. Aaron look up at everyone and finally got off the floor.

“I'm...I'm the father.” Aaron said. “What's wrong with my children?”

“Since Ms. Tian has heart problems and a brain tumor. The twins maybe at risk of having it too.” The doctor said. “So I need you to go with the nurse and sign some papers.”

“Alright, but is Hebe gonna be alright?” Aaron asked.

“Well, I need to head back in and take care of her tumor. Her heart seems to be fine, nothing has gone wrong with it.” The doctor said.

“How will she be after the tumor is gone?” Aaron asked.

“She might be in a coma after, but I can't be sure of it.” The doctor said.

“Thank you doctor. Please help her the best you can.” Aaron said as he bowed. The doctor nodded his head and headed back in the ER room.

“Please follow me.” The nurse said to Aaron. Aaron nodded his head and followed the nurse.

===========================
yeah one more chapter.
2011/1/9