Chapter I [Five Months]

Just Don't
{No One's POV}
[December 30, 2010: HIM University]

“Why do you have to stay with her? You know I love you more than she does.” She cried.

“I can't just leave her! No matter how much I love you. I just can't.” He said as turned away from her.

“Please. Stay with me.” She begged as she turn him to face her.

“Don't look at me like that.” He said as he caressed her face.

“Stay. Forget about her. Only think about us.” She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long deep kiss.

“Aaron?” A voiced called out. The other two stop what they were doing and turned their attention to the voice.

“Hebe?” Aaron said as his eyes widen. He pushed the girl wrapped around his neck away from him and try to take hold of Hebe's hands, but she yanked it away from him. “Hebe, its not what you think.”

“Save it Aaron.” Hebe said as she turned to the girl. “I can't believe you Rainie! I thought we were friends!”

“Hebe, listen to me. We w—“

“I said save it! I don't want to listen to your lies!” Hebe cried as she started to pull her ring off. “I can't believe I was about to marry some low life like you!” She throw the ring to the ground and ran off. Aaron pick up the ring and called out to her.

“Hebe! Wait! Let me explain!” He shouted as he was about to run after her but he was stopped by Rainie. He turned and looked at her. “Rainie let go.”

“Aaron, you...you should let her cool off first.” Rainie said as she diverted her eyes else where, avoiding his fierce eyes.

“No. The last time I let that happen she disappeared for two weeks!” Aaron said as he brushed her hand away. “I'm not gonna let her disappear again.” With that said he ran after Hebe.

[Five months later: May 30, 2011: Wong's Restaurant]

“Wow, Hebe!” Her friend said in shock.

“What?” Hebe asked as she stuffed a spoon full of fired rice into .

“Next time you're paying.” Her friend said as she looked at the mountain of plates on their table.

“Didn't I say I would pay for half the bill.” Hebe said as she placed her spoon down and gave her friend a glare.

“No, its fine. Ella and Selina already warned me, so I brought my credit card.” Her friend said as she waved her hand side to side. “And plus I did say I would pay. I just didn't expect you to eat so much, but then again you are eating for three.”

“Yeah...for three.” Hebe said as smiled at the fact that she will be giving birth to twins soon.

“You're thinking about him, aren't you?” Her friend asked as she stirred her coffee.

“Now why would you say that?” Hebe asked as she played with her food.

“Hebe, it's ok if you miss him.” Her friend said. “Wait, now that I think about that day. You never really gave me an explanation?”

“I don't know what you're talking about Rainie.” Hebe said as she stuffed another spoon full of rice in .

“Hebe!” Rainie said in a serious tone. “You owe me an explanation.”

“Look Rainie, you needed the money and I needed a way out. That's all there is.” Hebe said.

“Hebe, that day there wasn't just one break up.” Rainie said.

“I know. And I'm sorry for that. I...I didn't know Mike used you like that.” Hebe said as she looked down at her food.

“It's fine. I meet someone even better.” Rainie said as she showed Hebe her hand.

“Oh my gosh! Rainie, I'm so happy for you.” Hebe said as she took Rainie's hand and look at the beautiful ring. “Who's the lucky guy?”

“Do you remember Show Lo?” Rainie asked.

“The nerdy guy that was tutoring you?!” Hebe asked as Rainie nodded and continued to tell her everything.

[May 30, 2011: Aaron's Office]

“Mr. Yan?”

“Yes, what is it Xaio Mei?” Aaron asked as he looked up from his desk.

“You have a meeting in five minutes with the Chen Company.” Xaio Mei said.

“Thank you. Um Xaio Mei can you go make a copy of this for me?” Aaron asked as she walked over to his desk to grab the document.

“Sure thing, Mr. Yan.” She said as took the document and left him in his office alone. He let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his temples. He looked at the picture on his desk and pick it up. It was a picture of him wrapping his arms around a girl's waist.

“Hebe, it's been five months now. Where are you? Are you doing well?” Aaron asked out loud.

{Flash back: December 30, 2010: Hebe's and Aaron's Home}

“Hebe! Hebe! Hebe!” Aaron shouted as rushed into the house. He ran around the house, looking in every room for her. “No! NO! NOO! HEBE!!” He pulled his cell phone out and call all of their friends.

“Hello?” Jiro answered.

“Jiro! Have either you or Selina seen Hebe?” Aaron asked.

“Hey Sel! Have you seen Hebs?” Jiro shouted on the other line. In the background Aaron could hear Selina shouting that she hadn't seen her. “Sorry man. Why? Did you two get into a fight?” Aaron didn't answer him and just ended the call.

“Yellow?” Ella answered.

“Ella! Please tell me that you've seen Hebe?” Aaron asked more liked begged.

“Last time I saw her was when she was heading out to see you.” Ella said. “Why? Did something happen?” Aaron once again ended the call.

“Dammit Hebe! Where did you go?” Aaron shouted as he heard a car pull into the driver way. “Hebe!” Aaron rushed outside only to fine Calvin parked in the drive way. Great what does he want? Aaron thought. Calvin shut his car door and rushed up to Aaron and punched him in the face. “What the hell was that for?!”

“Dammit Aaron! You told me that you never hurt her! You told me that you would take care of her!” Calvin shouted. “I should have never let Hebs get close to you! Now look what happen? Hebe wants to leave Taiwan!”

“What?” Aaron said in shock. “When is her flight?” Aaron asked as he got up.

“Like hell I'd tell you!” Calvin said as he paced back and forth. “Just tell me one thing. What the hell did you do this time to make Hebs want to leave for good?”

“Listen to me Calvin it was all a misunderstanding! Now, please tell me, when her flight leaves?” Aaron asked as he placed his hands on Calvin's shoulders. Calvin took a good long look at Aaron.

“The flight left about thirty minutes ago. You're too late.” Calvin said as he turned around and walked back to his car. “You messed up big time Aaron Yan.”

{End of Flash back}

“I really messed up.” Aaron said with a sigh as he leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

“Mr. Yan the meeting has been cancel.” Xaio Mei said as she walked in. Aaron jolted straight up in his seat causing him to drop the picture in his hand. Damn. Aaron cursed in his mind. He lean over and picked up the broken glass. “I'm sorry, did I disturb you?”

“It's fine Xaio Mei. Why did they cancel all of a sudden?” Aaron asked as he picked up the last pieces of glass.

“They said an emergency came up, so they can't make it to the meeting.” Xaio mei said as she placed the copied document on his desk.

“They couldn't send a replacement?” Aaron asked as he pulled the photo of him and Hebe out of the broken frame.

“They said it was really urgent and it was a last minute discission. They apologize for the inconvenient.” Xaio Mei said.

“Alright, I understand. You may leave.” Aaron said, but quickly added. “Wait, could you please cancel all my meetings and appointments for today.”

“Sure, is that all?” Xaio Mei asked.

“Yes, you can go.” Aaron said as he motion for her to leave.

[May 30, 2011: Ren Hospital]

“Calvin, I said I am fine. You can stop worrying about me.” Hebe said.

“This coming from a woman who's laying on a hospital bed.” Calvin said as he glared at his half sister.

“Ella! Tell this retarded cousin of your that I'm perfectly fine!” Hebe said with her arms crossed.

“Hebe, I'm sorry, I'm siding with Cal on this.” Ella said.

“Not you too. Rainie?” Hebe whined.

“I'm sorry Hebs. With you having heart problems AND a tumor. I don't think so.” Rainie said and quickly mumbled. “And I still can't believe you didn't tell me about the tumor.”

“I heard that!” Hebe said.

“Good! I wanted you too!” Rainie said as she glared at Hebe.

“Oh~! If only I could get up as fast as I could before I was pregnant, I would SO kill you right now!” Hebe half shouted.

“Both of you stop. Now isn't the time or place to be arguing over this.”

“Sel~! You're my last hope, please tell all these crazy people, I'm fine and I can go home.” Hebe begged.

“Hebe, I'm putting my foot down this time. You can't be so carefree like before. We're only doing what's best for you.” Selina said. “And you!” points to Rainie. “How can you just let her eat so much! Sure! She's feeding for three but we don't want her to die of a heart attack before she gives birth!”

“Hey! Hebe likes to eat that much anyways even before she was pregnant! Its just before I limit her! And another thing you're just trying to put the blame on someone!” Rainie shouted.

“No, I'm not! And if I was you would be the first one on list sister!” Selina shouted.

“Oh shut up, you boy friend stealer!” Rainie shouted.

“Oh you did NOT just go there, you home wrecker!” Selina shouted. Rainie and Selina were about to beat the crap out of each other but was stopped by a voice.

“GIRLS!”

“What!” Selina and Rainie shouted as they looked towards the door.

“You may be in a VIP room but that doesn't give you the right to shout all you want.” The nurse said.

“Sorry.” Rainie and Selina said as they bowed. With that said the nurse left.

“You two are still the same.” Ella said as she shook her head.

“How on earth are they still friends?” Calvin asked as he looked at the two in disbelief.

“This only happens when they want to put the blame other.” Hebe said flatly. “Can I go home now?”

“NO!” S.E.R and Calvin shouted.

“Do I have to ask you three to leave?” The nurse asked as she walked in again.

“No, sorry.” S.E.R and Calvin said as they bowed.

“Can I leave?” Hebe asked.

“Ms. Tian you are in no such position to be leaving.” The nurse said.

“See!” S.E.R and Calvin said as they all pointed to the nurse.

“Aish, I'm getting too old for this.” The nurse said as she left once again.

“Look what you did Hebe. You made an old lady stressed out.” Selina scolded.

“How can you be so selfish?!” Rainie said.

“You two are unbelievable.” H.E and Calvin said as they shook their heads.

“Don't give us that look.” Selina and Rainie said with their arms crossed.

--------------------------------
hey everyone! how was it? a bit confusing? sorry to leave you hanging in this chapter. guess i won't be finishing before Christmas but no worries i will finish, just don't know when. hehe^^. will Merry (early) Christmas to all![still Christmas eve over in U.S.]
sorry for any errors in the story. and thank you all for the comments!
i won't be able to update tomorrow 'cause of my little cousin[she very nosy and i don't like people to hover over me when i am writing ^^] and i just want to spend time with my other family members.
hm? i feel like i might be forgetting something? oh well!

guiwang4ever - your comment made me laugh and it made my day! thank you! ^^
kristine - you are like the best reader! you always comment! hope you like the first chapter.
tee - OMG! you are one of my favorite authors! thank you for the comment!
Happiness - lol your mind is too wild. ^^ hoped you you enjoy the first chapter.
`
`
`
2010/12/24 U.S Time