Chapter 3

๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ (๐–ค๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡+๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

Up until the end, I ended up with lots of hickeys that day. It was getting difficult to hide them using concealer. I told her to lessen the marks down which she did listen, fortunately. It took days for all the marks to heal, and it took weeks for me to get accustomed to Karina's affection.

It became so natural thatโ€”whenever she saw me, she would instantly wrap her arms around as she covered me with kisses on the cheeks and temple.

We're now at one of her friend's parties.ย 

I was sitting on her lap, locked in her embrace. She was so persistent in making me sit on her lap, afraid I might disappear from her sight. I only sighed in defeat and busied myself with my phone, ignoring the stares I was getting from other people.

I was in the middle of playing a game when I felt fluttering kisses on the back of my ears down to my jaw, making me flustered.

"S-Stop. People will see..."

"Hmm," She hums and continues giving open-mouthed kisses on the back of my neck down to my shoulder. โ€œI donโ€™t care. They wouldnโ€™t care.โ€

I shouldn't have worn a sleeveless dress.

"You smell so nice it's making me want to bite you." Teeth grazing on my shoulder blade.

"Well, I do care. I don't wanna get stared at again. And you're gonna leave marks all over my neck again." I muttered slightly annoyed.

"I won't. I promise. So, let me kiss you, Winter." She nuzzled my neck more.

I don't know how to respond after those words. There are times that I feel like we're not really a fake couple. These sort of things that she does makes everything seemโ€”real between us. And then I always remind myself that she's good at acting.

I was wondering what would happen if we didn't start on the wrong foot. I think our relationship would completely go in a different direction.

"Can you not do it here?" I buried my face on her shoulder, feeling my face getting hotter and hotter.

"I'd been kissing you in public and you're still shy?"

"Well, I'm not shameless like you." I heard her chuckle and kissed my shoulder.

"All right. Then, let's go to one of the rooms."ย 

Before I could argue, I was in her arms, carrying me bridal style. I yelp in surprise, stunned at her strength.

I heard the door lock then she gently placed me on the bed. I'm not totally sure what's going to happen. We've had many situations like this before, but this was the first time I felt so nervous.

"Karina, are you drunk?"ย 

I did see her drink, but I'm not sure if she has a high tolerance for alcohol or not.

"No, I'm not." She kisses my cheeks. Crawling slowly on the bed. I gulp.

"You've never been like thisโ€”" I trail off as I feel her hands caressing my thighs.

"Like what?" She hums then continues peppering kisses on my neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter