Chapter 1

๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ถ (๐–ค๐–ฝ๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐–ต๐–พ๐—‹๐—Œ๐—‚๐—ˆ๐—‡+๐–ก๐—ˆ๐—‡๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐–ข๐—๐–บ๐—‰๐—๐–พ๐—‹)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

ย 

AUTHOR

This is the edited version with another suprise Chapter at the end. Enjoy!

ย 

ย 

I never make the first move unless it's to the grocery store when ice cream is on sale. Now, I found myself stuck in a situation where I can't seem to undo. Sounds utterly ridiculous why, a person such as myselfโ€”agreed with this kind of nonsense.

ย ย Well, you could say I was desperate. And it just so happened that Karina Yu offered such a tempting proposition. What am I saying, if you may ask? Well, you see, she wants me to be someone that I could never imagine I could be.

"Baby, you've got crumbs on your lips. Let me remove it with mine."

I felt my left eye twitch in horror. And I heard Yizhuo, my girl best friend, snickering on my side together with Karina's other friends. Never in my entire life, would I imagine Karina Yu, would be calling me with such endearment. Not to mention that velvety voice. I'm doubting if her animosity towards me was fake or not.

Before she even gets to do what she wants, I block her lips with a hand, and say, "Iโ€”I can do it myself." She gnaws on one of my fingers, steady onyx eyes, shamelessly gazing straight at me.

This is too much for me. Why must you torture me like this?

We're supposed to be eating a decent lunch. But then she keeps on flirting with me, and it's making my heart race erratically.

After the lunch disaster, Karina walked me to my next class. As we were walking along the hallway, people were ogling at usโ€”rather at Karina. Some people had a love-struck look on their faces while the other half were throwing daggers at me. I didnโ€™t expect that dating the most popular girl on the campus might probably lead to my demise.

"Wear something pretty tonight. I'll pick you up at six."ย 

That shook me from my reverie and just nodded in response, not thrilled about the upcoming party. But I don't have the option to decline since it's our first party together as a fake couple.

She kisses my temple and cheeks in between. I cough to mask my embarrassment, still not used to this kind of treatment.

She slightly squishes my cheeks, making me glare at her, and says, "Don't even try escaping." And kiss it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter