CC (4)

CEO's Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The whole room is quiet and only the low growl of the AC can be heard until the PR team of Jimin started talking.

 

"So the truth is out, CEO Kim's private life and Soobin's false information. So that leaves us what exactly" CEO Kim now started too.

 

"Before we get the facts, Mr. Choi who are you with exactly, why these rumors started." Soobin wide eyes confirms that there is someone. "Don't worry, I protect my artist and it's privacy." Minjeong added.

 

Soobin contemplated for a minute but decided to tell the truth. "Uh.. she's a trainee in another company, we were planning to debut in the same entertainment but she didn't get in here when I did." Soobin looked down ashamed of what he did.

 

Now that's an interesting story. Minjeong thought. It was almost the same as her and Jimin's situation but when Minjeong didn't got in the entertainment where Jimin is, Jimin didn't join that entertainment.

 

"So you almost ruin not just both our images but also the whole company--" Jimin started anger taking over her but stopped by Minjeong's touch and call.

 

"Yuji" half of the people in the room almost squeak from the endearment of their CEO to her wife but they managed to hold back. Jimin's ears got red because of it and squeeze Minjeong's hand in return.

 

"Okay so here's the plan, release my relationship with Jimin and whatever feedback we have I'll deal with it." Minjeong started and looking directly to the group who manages the news.

 

"Take it as false information about my wife-- Ms. Yoo and Mr choi's relationship." Minjeong continued. "But what do we say about the girl Mr Choi with, they knew there's someone" Minjeong thought for a second.

 

"Label it as a non showbiz friend for now, if they get any information on that woman deny it. I'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter