CC (2)

CEO's Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minjeong thought of something that would caused it but nothing she can think about. Minjeong and Jimin's driver and the company's assistant manager are a few ones that knew their relationship.

 

"Okay send it to my email, thank you" Minjeong turned the phone off, she then proceeded to kiss her wife a good morning and woke her up.

 

"Jimin, wake up yuji. You have schedule today" and Jimin only rolled over to her stomach. "Can I cancel it all today? I'm tired and it's your fault." Minjeong chuckled and soothing her wife's back.

 

"You're the one who always wanted more" this time Jimin chuckled. "You can cancel some schedule but not everything and I have another meeting today so get up love"

 

Jimin got up and opened her phone as it's vibrating non stop. It's her manager and the PR team.

 

*Message*

 

Managernie- Karina, we have a problem reply back ASAP

 

PR team- meeting with the CEO in 10 .

 

Jimin giggled as she still see the CEO half going to inide the bathroom. Then she got to thinking of what is the meeting all about.

 

"Love! Did you know what meeting we are having today?!" Jimin yelled to Minjeong in the bathroom. She heard a muffled "yes". Settling with just another dating rumors or maybe a the song got copy rights.

 

Nothing changes when they arrived at the building, well except for the at least 50 reporters that have been waiting for them. Everyone is crowding the artist and the CEO when they arrive.

 

---------------

 

"Is it true that you are with Soobin last night?"

 

"How do you feel about the rumors that has been going on?"

 

"Did you guys really slept together? Last night?" That made Jimin stopped at her tracks. A shock is visible to her face of what she just heard.

 

She was about to deny when the guards are able to pull her and push the reporters away and she safely arrived in the conference room. As she entered the room, she is met with familiar faces.

 

Jimin's PR team, manager and apparently Soobin's manager is there too. "CEO Kim, how come you're not fazed of this? " Jimin's PR started. "I mean this is the fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter