CC (3)

CEO's Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Light from the lamp on the side table inside the really cozy looking bedroom giving the wives a comfortable cuddling.

 

Minjeong's head on Jimin's chest hearing it beat fast, her hand wrap around Jimin's waist and Jimin's hand soothing Minjeong's shoulder. "Do you think it'll be fine?" Jimin asked.

 

She may be the older one of the two but she really reliable to Minjeong when it comes to their secret that is apparently not anymore.

 

Flashback

 

She imagined it would be her that would say those words or at least closer to those words but damn, Minjeong is the hottest wman in the room right now, in Jimin's eyes.

 

"CEO Kim, you're not doing this to save her reputation right? Even it destroys yours?" Soobin's manager said. "I'm not Mr Lee, and it's true I was the 'friend' Jimin is talking about."

 

So calling Karina her real name just confirms it all. "And Mr Lee, better take care of that artist of yours, he might destroy everyone's reputation in this room" Minjeong ended before really exiting the area.

 

End flashback

 

"We'll be fine but we are going public after almost 7 years of hiding" Minjeong looked up to see Jimin's reaction to what she said. "Are you okay with it?" Minjeong added.

 

It's not that Jimin doesn't want to, she really want to scream to the world that Kim Minjeong is hers and hers only.

 

"Yeah, actually I've been wanting to make us public but I guess you got busy and I got busy" Jimin said and Minjeong finished her sentence exactly.

 

"Yeah and we got used to our routine and we always work everything out then it just became part of our lives" Jimin nodded.

 

"Now that we are out, I'm taking you to places that are almost beautiful a you are" Jimin excitedly said and got up to straddle Minjeong. "Because there's nothing beautiful than me?" Minjeong chuckled.

 

" You know it" Jimin smiled down looking at her wife so lovingly. Slowly leaning down to kiss her wife underneath her, Minjeong slightly tilting her head and Jimin touched down.

 

It was slow and passionate kiss exchange. Minjeong's arms wrapped around Jimin's neck pulling her down and Jimin's hands on each side of Minjeong's waist soothing and feeling her wife.

 

The night was spent with them wrapped around each other with no concerns of the outside world but aware of what tomorrow holds for them. Well they worry just right, when another news came out.

 

The worry is supposed to be with their relationship being public but apparentl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter