A Quiet Place

[Secret] Dorm Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was very unexpected because everyone had a day off which meant the apartment was much more livelier (noisy), but Jiheon was the only one not having a day off, even though it was the Sunday and there was no school she still needed to study for her exams tomorrow (as she procrasinated on reviewing for her test).

Being the only college student in the apartment gets a bit hard when you live with 8 people, on days like this Jiheon would be able to write or study in peace as not all of her dormmates are staying in the house, but just when she needed to study that's when everyone is running around the house.

She didn't want to disturb her roommates and tell to them be quiet just for her, this was the consequence for watching dramas for a week rather than studying, she had to find a way on her own and not disturb their day-offs

Jiheon sighed from her bed, she concluded to stand up from her bed and grab her books to find a place where she can get even an hour of quietness.

"I'll go on the 4th floor," Jiheon concluded as she knew the roommates upstairs are quieter than the ones on the 2nd floor where she can hear all the screaming from the floorboards.

But luck wasn't on her side when she reached the 4th floor, Saerom was cleaning the whole 4th floor, she didn't want to disturb the older and if Saerom happens to see her she'll make Jiheon help her which will take the whole day as the oldest was meticulous when she cleaned.

"Ah the rooftop!" Jiheon said while rushing up the stairs to the roof, this place is where they party in the summer and have barbeque parties on their day off or if it there was any celebrations, the rooftop was a cute little space which is the perfect area.

"Argh! why is this so hard, again" someone frustratedly screamed from upstairs, Jiheon reach the rooftop and saw Hayoung with her guitar.

"Ahh, I shouldn't disturb Unnie when she's in her writerzone" Jiheon mumbled to herself, when she saw the older struggling song writer by the table.

Being a composer was hard enough and she didn't want to disturb Hayoung, so she had no other choice but to see if the 2nd floor is tamed and less noisy if one member of the bbiyoongz are gone.

She went past the 3rd floor and she swears she could hear Gyuri whining outside Jisun door by the stairwell, the couple had a little arguement when Jiheon left she could overhear their bickering and now she's seeing the next part which is Gyuri Unnie trying to Aegyo her way to make Jisun open her door and apologize.

"Jagi, open the door...I'm sorry"

And Jiheon cringed at her flatmate's cringy Aegyo and rushed down to the 2nd floor, she did not want to stay for the rest because she had enough of walking in to her Unnies' makeout sessions and she'll never ever get that image out of her brain.

"Geon-ah!" She could hear Soyeon whining while Jiwon was running around trying to get away from the Panda's affection.

"I just want cuddles" Seoyeon whined, then she saw Jiheon going down the stairs "Jiheon-ah wanna help me catch Jiwon-Unnie"

"No Hyeonie, don't sacrifice me!" Jiwon screamed from the far side of the hallway trying her hardest to stay far from the clingy panda.

"Can't right now I gotta study for my exams, is there someone downstairs?"

"I think Chaeyoung and Nagyung are watching a movie" Seoyeon said "Well goodluck on studying, I'm gonna annoy Megan"

Jiheon went downstairs and finally she found peace on the 1st floor, the duo on the sofa chilling while watching their movie, she smiled at this and took the spot at their large dining table.

But, just when she was about to open her book a loud shriek resonated around the room which caused Jiheon to almost curse at shock, she looked at her two flatmate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter