Midnight Journey

[Secret] Dorm Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Chaeng-ah, can we go home now?" Jiwon asked for the nth time in boredom as she and Chaeyoung were currently at a 7/11 convenience store at 11 pm looking for a Dragon Fruit because the younger was craving one.

"Maybe they have one here, it is a convenience store" Trying to persuade her Unnie to stay more for a few minutes to help her find what she needed.

"Dragon fruits are found in markets, not at 7/11, the only pink fruit they would sell here is peaches and it's packed as a juice" Jiwon groaned in response, it's not that she hated being with Chaeyoung she liked the younger's company, it's just...IT'S 11 PM! she should be on her phone right now watching Netflix.

Chaeyoung ignored Jiwoo's complaints and just tried to look around the convenience store while glancing at her phone.

"This store doesn't even sell fruits at all" Jiwon glanced around each aisle trying to find something she likes and maybe make Chaeyoung pay for her stuff as revenge for dragging her here. She just practically stepped out of the shower when Chaeyoung dragged her to the store for a fruit that wasn't even in season right now.

"You know Chaeng, we practically circled this store it's not like a dragon fruit would magically appear!" Jiwoo huffed in frustration.

"You're right Geon-ah," Chaeyoung went back to the shorter woman, and Megan finally sighed in relief by the thought of finally going home "Let's try the store down the street"

--------------------------

"How much time do you need?" Chaeyoung typed on her phone while she grabbed the snacks Jiwoo liked as a peace offering, her phone instantly dinged when she received a notification from their group chat.

🚫No Megan in this Chat🚫

Habbang: Give us about 30 more minutes because Nakko forgot to pick up the cake.

Nakko: I'm currently running down the street.

Romi: Be quick, Heonie can't handle the two shorties with the decor anymore.

Heonie: I knew they were short but this is too funny ㅋㅋㅋ

Puppy: I'm literally offended ㅠㅠ

Gyul: ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

Ssen: Why don't you help us you tower rather than making fun of us, please.

Chaeyoung giggled at the chaoticness of her friends and closed her phone, she grabbed the snacks and paid for it before thanking the cashier. She could see the impaient Jiwoo outside who was practically clueless about the surprise party they were planning.

"Unnie let's go so we can go home quickly, here are your snacks" Chaeyoung gave the older woman the bags of snacks which made her smile.

"Let's just be quick okay? you know because of Jiheon's false missing incident last month Saerom has been strict on the "be home before 12 am or else" rule" 

"Don't worry Unnie we will be qui--"

Chaeyoung wasn't able to finish her sentence when someone practically covered and dragged her away.

"Hey Chaeng? Chae--mmhmp!"

---------------------

"The duck cake....has....arrived" Nagyung panted as she entered the apartment sweaty and out of breath.

"Okay help the maknae and the shorties with the streamers" Hayoung instructed as she cooked her famous seaweed soup for her roommate.

"I haven't received a chat from Chaeyoung yet, you think they're coming home?" Gyuri asked as she started plating the other foods they made.

"I think she took the finding a dragon fruit too seriously" Saerom joked.

"I'm finally back where I belong" Jisun entered the kitchen as Nagyung finally returned to help the decorating team with the balloons.

"How's the decor going?" Gyuri asked her girlfriend

"They're doing fin--"

"AHH!" They heard a huge pop and scream which is certainly Seoyeon.

"Unnie! We lost the J!"

"All the shops are closed now we can't buy another J balloon" Nagyung explained.

"Well she'll just be Iwon then" Saerom said as she inspected the situation "She won't notice it at all if she's drunk"

"Has Chaeyoung chatted if they were on the way home?" Gyuri asked Hayoung as they went back to the kitchen.

"Oh speak of the devil," Hayoung heard her phone dinged and glanced at the message "What does she mean 'Nice plan guys'?" 

"Is she already drunk?" Gyuri asked which made Hayoung shrug and return to their cooking again.

--------------------

"Ahjussi, this is probably for my surprise party right?" Jiwoo asked the two guys who were inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter