CHP 3 - BABY WOOYOUNG

"8 MAKES 1 SUNNY FAMILY"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time passed by fast. A new life to start for this new year but in a different place.

 

The Kim family moved to a new house since the family tree grew bigger and they age fast. They moved to a bigger house a few blocks away from Hongjoong's studio. Now the parents have their own room but that didn't make any changes as the next morning, they ended up having Wooyoung in between them with Jongho since he's still young to sleep on his own. The kids share in one big room together. The kids are still in the same school and kindergarten except that Yeosang now goes to the same school with Yunho since he's officially 7 years old and Yunho is 8 while the triplets 4. Jongho still learning to speak and for in advance, learn how to read as well with great help from Yunho.

 

The only words that he often uses are "Eomma, Appa, hyung, milk, nyum, and poo (when his diaper is full)"

 

Jongho is quite energetic, especially when it comes to playing together with his brothers. He gets very excited when he sees his brothers return from school, quickly show his toys to them, asking them to play with him with his cute blabber.

 

 

[PRESENT]

 

"Hyung!"

 

Wooyoung turned his head towards the voice, seeing his little brother walking with his chubby feet, his hands holding an airplane toy, showing it to his brother.

 

"Jongie wanna play?"

 

The baby nods with his cute smile. "Okay, let's play~"

 

 

The mother is doing the laundry in the backyard while the father went out with Yeosang, San, and Mingi to buy some groceries. While the kids were playing in the living room, Jongho gets too excited and he hit the airplane on Wooyong's head. "Ow! Jongie! That hurt!"

But Jongho keeps hitting him while laughing, finding that it's entertaining to see his brother's reaction, pretending that his brother is a monster until Wooyoung is frustrated and accidentally pushes Jongho till he fell and knocks his head on the floor mat.

 

Jongho wails loudly as he can and that calls for Seonghwa to run back inside, carry the crying baby into his arms while trying to figure out the source. "What happened? Why is Jongie crying, Wooyoungie?"

 

"Jongie hit me!" Seonghwa looks at Wooyong with a shocked expression. "You hit him back?" he asked and Wooyoung furrow his eyebrows, hand rubbing the pain spot that Jongho hit him. "No! Woongie pushed-"

 

"OH MY GOODNESS! WOOYOUNG?! You know he's still sensitive! He's still a baby! What if he bleeds his head?!"

 

The mother didn't even spare to give Wooyoung explain

"But, Jongie hit me first..."

 

"You're his brother. You should know that. He's younger than you. Can't you think about it?" Seonghwa rubs Jongho's head and kisses it to soothe the pain, whisper sweet words to comforts him.

 

"But, Eomma- "

 

"No buts. Time out for you. Go to the corner, now"

 

"Eomma..."

 

"Wooyoung, don't make me say it again"

 

"But-..."

 

"NOW!"

 

It's Wooyoung's first time seeing his lovely mother blow up like this and it's unfair for him because Jongho hit him first yet his mother comforting Jongho instead of him and he gets a time out. He feels like crying. So, he gets to the corner as the mother ordered him, hand still on his head, rubbing the pain with eyes threatening to flow tears.

 

'Eomma never gives time out. This is so unfair' Wooyoung cried to himself.

 

He hears the footstep disappearing and he looks back to see an empty living room. Only him at the corner and he starts to cry. Burying his face into his knees. Secretly he hopes that his mother will come or his hyung to comfort him but no one did.

 

 

It's almost like past noon he sits at the corner, eyes were swollen for crying too much but his mother didn't come to call off the time out. He doesn't know what time it is but he sure is really hungry and he needs comforts from his mother but he believes so the mother is still mad at him.

 

'Eomma won't get mad at Wooyoungie that long. Eomma loves Wooyoungie'

 

Wooyoung is tired and he wants to eat but he just lay in the corner, slowly fell asleep while flowing his tears silently.

 

 

 

"...youngie?"

 

"...Wooyoung?"

 

"Wooyoungie?"

 

 

Wooyoung's eyes fluttery open, his has dried tears on his cheeks and he feels so weak. His stomach grumbles hungrily, screaming for food to be filled. "...Eomma?"

 

"Hey hey...Why are you sleeping here and why are your eyes bloodshot? Have you been crying, my baby?" Hongjoong pulled him up, let him sit on his lap. Wooyoung immediately hugs his father and made another cry.

 

"APPA!"

 

He cried so loud that the mother came out of the bedroom after taking a very long time to look after Jongho. He rushes to the two-person and asks the same question but it shocks the parents when Wooyoung cries even more and hide in Hongjoong's chest after seeing his mother.

He looks terrified...by his mother.

 

Hongjoong looks at his wife and Seonghwa mirrored the same expression as his. "It's okay. We'll talk later. I'll take care of him"

 

"Yeosang, help Appa fill the tub. Appa will bathe Wooyoungie" Hongjoong left to get to the bathroom and now Seonghwa realizes what he did.

 

 

'Oh, God...what have I done...'

 

 

 

[NIGHT]

 

"Wooyoungie hurt so Woongie pushed Jongie but didn't want to hurt him...and- ...and Eomma- ...time out and Wooyoungie cried...Hungry-"

 

Hongjoong listened to every explanation from his child as he hiccuped in between while telling him. He feeds him with chicken soup that he bought from the restaurant on his way back home. "There there...Wooyoungie is alright now. Appa knows that Woongie didn't mean to hurt Jongie. So is Eomma. Eomma didn't mean to do that to Wooyoungie. You know Eomma loves you very much, right?"

 

"No! Eomma doesn't love Wooyoungie! Eomma love Jongie only!" Wooyoung pouts sadly at his father but Hongjoong denied it. "No...He loves you very much. Eomma really is. He loves everyone. He-"

 

Seonghwa approached them, slowly taking a seat beside Wooyoung who is reading a new storybook that Hongjoong bought. "Wow~ New storybook? Want Eomma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter