CHP 1 - NEW MEMBER JOINS IN

"8 MAKES 1 SUNNY FAMILY"
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On a lovely peaceful morning, tho it's around 6 am, the silence seems to make the mother wants to take another couple of minutes of his nap before starting his day. He was going to roll into his husband's warm arms but only to stop when he feels something fluffy tickling his nose.

 

Awwee~ It's only their youngest baby, Wooyoung, tucks in his head under the mother's chin, again. He's a cuddle baby, always clinging whether with the parents or his brothers to get cuddles. Wooyoung feels special since his the youngest. All of the attention was on him. He loves being the youngest.

 

But he won't hold for that title for long.

 

The mother is 9 months along and now they're waiting for the time to come for Seonghwa to go through the contractions and give birth to the baby and that would make them 6 sons in the house. Seonghwa swears to God that he really is drawing the line for his husband. For real.

 

At first, they had Yunho, their first child which is now the oldest, 7 years old, and a happy pill boy that has a golden retriever's vibes. Yunho loves to explore new things. His curiosity always works in his cutie fluff head.

 

But sometimes, he explores too much.

 

One time, he brings home a squirrel that he found at the park when they were taking a walk. The chaos in the house when the squirrels run around, making a big mess in the house. It took almost 1 or 2 hours for Seonghwa to clean the house. The parents asked him about it and he said,

 

"The squirrel was lonely. He doesn't have any brothers or sisters. I want to be his friend and take care of him", he said with his chubby baby cheeks puffed out, lips pouting and eyes threatening to flow his precious tears. The boy is rare to cry. He has always been happy.

 

The guilty upon Yunho's face was too precious that they didn't have the heart to scold him. Instead, they told him not to do it again and stream his favorite cartoon together.

 

And that's what rings his husband's head. Hongjoong convincing his wife to have another baby as it's some excuse to let Yunho have a brother or sister, not wanting him to be lonely. (Or is it actually that Hongjoong was to his wife ;). And so they did the baby-making session while Yunho sleepover at his grandparent's house and there you go. They have Yeosang.

 

Yeosang is a 6 years old fragile and beautiful boy (takes over the beauty of the mother) especially with the pink birthmarks on his left eye sides. People often mistake that he's the youngest while he's the second brother of 5 of them due to his tiny figure. He's a very shy little child yet he's a talented boy. He enjoys drawing a lot and he's very easy to be taken care of. Like that one time, Seonghwa had to stop him from eating chicken too much or he'll get a stomach ache. It's his 10th round eating the drumsticks. That ruin his mood and he sulks on the bed all day but luckily, buying him coloring and drawing book cheers him a lot that he forgets why he was sulking all day. He often tells his parents a story that he makes with a character that he designed with the name of 'Hehetmon' and they're being great listeners to hear his story. It's not always they get to hear his precious boy talk. Unlike Wooyoung. That kid is nonstop talking.

 

And again, Hongjoong convinced his wife to have another baby in the house with his ridiculous excuses mentioning his baby fever;

 

"Awwe but Hwa, babe. You said that you love babies. Remember when we're 20, that time we date on the beach that we're gonna make a football team of our babies. D: "

 

"Joongie, are you nuts?! Didn't you know how painful it is I have to give birth to Yunho for the first time?! Then Yeosang?! Where do you think the baby comes?! From the sky with that stork carrying it and send to our home???"

 

"Well, the maximum for a football team is eleven. We can get maybe 9. So 7 left. We can get like triple, then we have twin, and then another twin. Not that hard. :D"

 

And guess who got hit by a pillow so hard on his face that he almost passed out by the powerful hit?

 

 

That's right. Kim Hongjoong :'D.

 

Yet somehow, Seonghwa surrender but with one condition that this would be the last. So that's how God had gifted Seonghwa with triplets. He's very shocked yet thankful for it and he couldn't be happier, especially Hongjoong with his silly smile to his wife.

So the triplets go by the name San, Mingi and you have the last and youngest one (tho they're the same age), Wooyoung.

 

San was born with slender eyes like a tiger and a cute dimple on his cheeks that makes his smile even prettier. San and Mingi easily got scared, even bugs.

One night, there were thunderstorms and he cries so hard in Seonghwa's embrace, Seonghwa gave his childhood polar bear plushie for him to cuddle with. The next morning, he never let go of the bear. The bear always tucks in his arms, anywhere and anytime.

 

When Seonghwa took him shopping, San even brought the bear along and his eyes sparkled to see an adorable fox plushie. He begged his mother to buy it. So that's how Shiber and Hayan-ie's has become San's very first best friend. They accompanied San in the bed so that he could sleep better and protect him from any danger. And the collection keeps growing due to the parent taking him shopping, whenever he sees any plushie that caught his attention, he'll use his specialty to put a spell on his parent to make them buy the plushie. His adorable smile with his squishy cheeks, plus his dimple, always wins against Seonghwa. Now the shelves were full with San's plushies collections but that won't stop the kid to ask for more. There goes the parent's money fly away to install another shelf or they might consider buying a cupboard just for his collections. Oh, let's not forget that their grandparents too, as one of the reasons to make his collection grow bigger. They pampered his kids too much.

 

Moving to Mingi, this dino fella loves the color pink and he also likes being called "princess" right after he watched 'The Sleeping Beauty'. He said it makes him feel special to be called like one and who is Seonghwa and Hongjoong to stop him? As long as their child is happy. He loves wearing his favorite fluffy pink pajamas but they can't let Mingi wear a pink outfit every day since they already bought other shirts for him but they agree that on weekend, they let him wear it. The look on his face and the way he hugs himself to cuddle with the clothes whenever he wears the pajamas is always heartwarming. Seonghwa swears that there would be a big heart in his eyes. Mingi is very close with Yunho. He's close with other brothers too. Yunho takes great care of his brother. Treating him like a little princess as long his baby brother's smile pasted on his face.

 

And the last one is the sly baby fox with the name Wooyoung. Wooyoung has the features of a baby fox like his eyes. He's also a clingy & cuddle monster. A very hyperactive and talkative baby brother. Wooyoung sticks himself with his triplet brother, San, and they never separate. Wherever San goes, there's Wooyoung. The triplets were also known as the crybabies. They cry a lot than Yunho and Yeosang do but Wooyoung is the one who cries often. He's a sensitive baby. That's why he gets more attention from his parents. Gladly they're fine and having no hurt feeling. Wooyoung often climbs back to sleep in between his parents while the rest were fine in their bed. Even San and Mingi, tho the triplets are 3 years old. Wooyoung is still afraid to sleep apart from his parents although their large beds were side by side and he sleeps beside his mother, he still wants to be in between the parents. Plus, he loves sleeping in his parent's arms, surrounded by their homey scents. It makes him feel safe.

 

He would nip on his mother's neck like his milk to lose all his fear and go to sleep like a baby. Oh, Wooyoung loves to bite too. He often chews on his chewing toys when he was still 3 months old. He would on the mother's fingers instead and bite them like a chewing toy. Sometimes Wooyoung would sleep on his father's chest and Seonghwa would secretly snap a few pictures of them.

 

 

-Present time-

 

Seonghwa pats on his youngest baby's fluffy dark brown hair, whispers to him, "Baby awake?". Wooyoung responds with a soft yelp, still unconscious from his sweet dream. He climbs even more on his mother's chest, but he managed half since the round belly on his mother is in his way, he continues his sleep comfortably. Seonghwa chuckled lightly, patting his bums lightly. This has been his routine to have his clingy baby on him. "Eomma loves you very much, baby~", he whispered to Wooyoung's hair.

 

Then, Yunho jolts up from his sleep with his morning hair sticking out randomly, which earns him look even more adorable. He sees that his mother awakes, and rubs his sleepy eyes while mumbling, "Hi Eomma~". Seonghwa enjoys seeing the sleepy looks of his children. "Morning, puppy. Come here~", Seonghwa called for the eldest. He makes his way to climb on the parent's bed and lay his head to the mother's round belly."Hi, baby brother~ Good morning".

 

Yunho is easily caught up on things fast. When he saw his parents looking at a black and white picture in the room, which he heard that they called a 'sonogram', that's where they told him that they're gonna have another baby brother and to the parent's surprise, he didn't ask much but quickly to hug his mother's flat tummy and said, "Hello baby. I'm your hyung. Hyung can't wait to play with you. Grow up strong and healthy, baby~ We can play pirates together".

 

That left the parents with wide eyes when he asked if this is the mother's first trimester. They wonder where he learns about it but they're glad he didn't explore how the babies were made.

 

Yunho's ingenuity doesn't fit his age yet somehow he's gifted and he helps his parents to take care of his brothers. It'll make things easier. He's been a very helpful assistant to Seonghwa like he helps to teach his brothers how to read even before they enter kindergarten. He has been reading too much, even the parent's books and thankfully he never reads the one with explicit content.

 

"Eomma? When will baby brother arrive? Yuyu can't wait to play with him.", Yunho looked at his mother with full of curiosity. Seonghwa giggled and ruffles Yunho's nest hair, "Soon, baby. Soon. You can't wait to play together with him?". Yunho nods eagerly, "Yup! We can play pirates together or play ball and play toys with him!", he squealed in excitement. "But you'll have to wait for a while until he grows up. Then you can play with him, okay baby?". Yunho nods again, "Okay Eomma! Yuyu can teach him to read!"

 

Seonghwa smiles, seeing his oldest baby eager to see his new baby brother. Seonghwa looks at the clock on their nightstand. Almost 7. His husband goes to work at 9 am, Yunho goes to school at 8 am same goes for Yeosang and the triplets go to kindergarten.

 

"Yuyu~ Go wake your Appa up. Then wake your brothers". Yunho turns to his sides, shaking his father, "Appa! Wake up! Eomma said wake up!" Seonghwa is amused to see the way Yunho wakes his father up where he didn't realize that Yunho's voice wakes Wooyoung too. He yawns while stretching his tiny limbs on the mother's chest, "Eomma~". Seonghwa on Wooyoung's sleepy face, "Morning Woongie~ Come on, buddy. You gotta get up. It's time for school". Wooyoung whines while turning his body around, mumbling that he didn't want to go to school. "Baby~ Today is the last day. Tomorrow is a holiday for all of you. Come on. Get up, sleepy monster or there will be no dino nuggies". In a blink of an aye, Wooyoung already rolls over to their shared bed with his brothers, waking them up with his high-pitched morning alarm screams.

 

"HYUNG!!! WAKE UP!! SCHOOL! SCHOOL! DINO NUGGIES!"

 

 

Heh- Works every time.

 

 

"Eomma! Appa's awake", Yunho smiled at his mother. "Thank you, baby. Now go help wake your brothers up and prepare for showers with your Appa".

 

Yunho climbed off from their bed, runs to hop on the bed, waking his brothers up for their baths. Seonghwa sits up, leans his back against the headboard with help from his husband. He puts the pillow on his back so he could rest comfortably. Hongjoong leans in to give a peck on his wife's cheek with a mumbled, 'Good morning'. "Good morning to you too, my hubby~" Hongjoong displayed his lazy morning smiles then pecks on his baby bumps. "Good morning to my baby too. Did you sleep well, love?", he looks up at his wife while trying to hear from the belly. "Well, a few times I woke up. He's very active like Yunho. Around 2 am like that he kicked me". Hongjoong frowns cause his wife didn't wake him up that time.

 

"Cause you're tired from your work. I don't want to disturb you. I'm alright, my hubby. Don't worry.", Seonghwa leans in to give a quick kiss on his husband's lips, fix his bed hair. He looks to his sides, noticed the bed was empty, the kids were already up and probably in the bathroom right now. "The kids probably waiting for you now. Go bath them while I go make breakfast.", Seonghwa reaches for his robe. Hongjoong fixes his shirt and he gets off from the bed and helps Seonghwa fix their bed and the kid's bed.

Seonghwa tie his hair into a small ponytail and Hongjoong couldn't help but mess with it while back hugging him. "Stop playing with my hair, Joongie~", Seonghwa laughed at his husband acting so childish. He stops messing it then he leaves butterfly kisses on Seonghwa's neck. "You'r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter