You broke me pieces by pieces

You're Not Even Mine. But Why It's Really Hard To Let You Go.?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I remember vaguely the first time I meet you.

I'm not someone who's easily mingle around with anyone. I'm too shy. Too many things in my head saying I'm not worthy. I'm nobody.

I am the youngest out of three sisters. My eldest is a famous artist, while my second sister running my family business.

Since kid, I am left alone with my grandma.

She's my everything. My sources of strength. She's the only one believe in me. Love me without any conditions and she never fails to make me feels alive and complete. 

I rarely spend time with my family as they are too busy with their life. I don't mind. That's what I think or I'm trying to tell myself. My sadness always forgotten when I'm with my grandmother. We always singing and dancing around together. She is the reason why I trying to be an idol.

But, I feels like my world crumble when she's pass away when I'm still trainee.

To be honest, I once think to let go this dream to be an idol. But what's written in my grandmother letter make me gather all my strength left to finish this trainee to become an idol. And after a 7-8 years long hardwork, I became one.

 

Did I mention my grandmother is my sources of strength?

I become someone who always care for others more than I care for myself. Maybe that's because I don't want anyone to feels like what I feels. Invisible even to my family.

During sixteen, I almost gave up. It's hard to be trainee when you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter