CHAPTER 2

Even if the world is against us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5 years ago

 

28-year-old Kim Jin Hyun walked up the stair of SM entertainment, he had just got the job of being super Junior's cinematographer and a part of the Super Junior staff. He had met all of his future colleagues at SJ label, he had yet to meet the world star kings of K pop. he nervously chewed his lip and stuffed his hand in his pockets before entering the meeting room where Super Junior were shooting the first few episodes of SJ returns season 1. The members were being themselves and goofing around when a little angel with label hair entered, Jin Hyun felt his heart stop and his knees grow weak. again, as expected Yesung hyung is wearing black Shindong said while Eunhyuk frowned and exaggerated a small “Hwah” which made him receive a few colourful swear words in return. But that didn’t matter to Jin Hyun all he could do was stare at the white-haired artist.

 

Jin Hyun had to force himself not to blush like crazy when Yesung's met his eyes and gave a huge smile. Oh, we have someone new here today Yesung said smiling at Jin Hyun, Jin hyun politely bowed and introduced himself, “oh your poor kid gets out of here as fast as you can if u ever get stuck with Yesung Hyung he won’t stop talking till you go crazy”, said Donghae which rewarded him with a slap at the back of his neck “Don’t listen to him”, Yesung said “It’s nice to have you here”.

 

“Oh, he could talk to me all day long and I wouldn’t mind”, Jin Hyun thought. The whole day all Jin Hyun could do was stare at the artist, He felt annoyed when the others and felt his heart melt every time Yesung would smile or laugh, even during break he made sure he was the one who gave Yesung a bottle of water or the script and every time Yesung said thank you he had an over whelming urge to kiss and hug the man.

 

That night when he went home, he laid awake in bed reviewing the events of the day, he didn’t understand what he had felt. He had seen Super Junior on TV many times before and always had a special corne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter