CHAPTER 1

Even if the world is against us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It had been a long day of schedules and the leader of Super Junior crashed into his bed and sighed at the feel of his soft sheets hitting his skin, it was another successful day for Super Junior but the day had ended extremely late and he could get exactly 3 hours of sleep before the next day’s schedules would start and he intended in utilising every minute of it for sleep. He replayed the events of the day in his head like he did every night, when one particular event stuck. It was that morning when he was reviewing the schedules with the others.

Couple hours before

“Has everyone gone through the script of today’s show”, he asked looking at his team mates, they all nodded and answered in various ways of yes. When Yesung caught his attention. He was staring into blank space with a gentle smile playing on his lips, obviously day dreaming, “Yesung”, the leader sighed, “Yesung”, he said louder when the younger didn’t respond, “Yesung!”, he finally shouted snapping the other out of his daydream, “Huh?”, Yesung said. “Did u learn your script”, Leeteuk replied while rubbing his forehead, “oh um no I was busy”, “What!”, he exclaimed “busy with what I told you specifically that we needed to learn this script it’s important for our promotions”, “Oh I-I-“, Yesung tried defending himself when Leeteuk interrupted “You know what I don’t even have time for this you can just stay quite throughout the show we don’t need anyone bringing us down and I have no time to deal with a nuisance of a member”, he shouted which made Yesung take a step back “I’m sorry Hyung I won’t do it again”, Leeteuk just glared at him “let’s go guys let him do what he wants to do”, he said storming out of the place.

Leeteuk sighed he hadn’t meant to be harsh on the younger but he had a lot of pressure on him and couldn’t help but lash out, he tried closing his eyes but Yesung’s hurt face refused to leave his mind, he sighed again he could think of 1000 excuses but that didn’t justify his behaviour Yesung worked as hard as any of them, he knew he wasn’t going to get any sleep unless he spoke to Yesung so he jumped out of bed and made it towards the other’s room. When he heard Yesung’s voice. Yesung was laying on his bed holding a small picture frame in his hand and smiling

“I love you”, Yesung told the photo frame softly. Leeteuk hid silently deciding to overhear what Yesung wanted to say, “I love you so much”, Yesung said “I would always find it ridiculous when my parents said that they couldn’t live without each other now I know what they feel, you bring me so much happiness that its physically hurts, you won’t believe it but it has been a long time since I was happy I can’t stop reading all those hate comments about how I dint deserve to be in the band and it has gotten so bad that I hardly get sleep without popping a few pills I often feared that I would land up in an hospital because of it but after our date yesterday I actually slept and dreamt. I love you so much”, he pulled the frame closer to him and gave it a kiss.

Leeteuk was shocked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter