CHAPTER 3

Even if the world is against us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangin stared at the empty dressing room for Kagin around ten minutes trying his best to process what his brain had just seen he racked his head for other explanations of this outrageous thing. He had just witnessed one of his team mates stick their tongue down someone’s throat and not just anyone but a man an actual man and this wasn’t one of those moments where they acted gay for fan service, it was an actual kiss of love and affection, but it made no sense. There had to be another explanation for this outrageous thing.

FLASHBACK

“Hyu- “, Kangin was about to say, it had been a long day and when he saw Siwon come back without Yesung tagging behind him he decided to go and drag the older man himself because all he wanted to do was go home that was when he saw Yesung grab the groups youngest staff member and kiss him. His eyes doubled at the act of affection, did Yesung just kiss a guy “Bye Babe”, he heard Yesung say making him hide quickly so that Yesung couldn’t spot him and then watched as the two exited the room one after the other. He let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding.

Kangin couldn’t keep his eyes of Yesung the whole car ride and entered the pitch-black dorm after everyone else after trying to sleep for about 30 minutes he decided to speak to the one person he could always confide into when a tough situation occurred and went straight to the leader’s room. “Teuki Hyung”, he said make Leeteuk look up from the scheduling briefing fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter