Peeking πŸ’•πŸŒΈ

Homeless beauty πŸ’•
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything has changed within two months now since that day, jeonghan's living now with seungcheol, the boy sleeps on a comfy soft warm bed, bath every day, and eats well, with great meals and different dishes every day.

He's living the life he wished for and more than that.

He's very happy and thankful for seungcheol, nothing could describe how happy he's, and he tried to do chores and other things because living for free here, is something he wasn't used to.

Jeonghan learned in his homeless life that anything shall be paid back, but he didn't know that seungcheol's doing this without something in return, he just wants his happiness and living like any other teen at his age.

Seungcheol went out of the bath and his cheek reddened, was just checking on the cutie and saw him , rubbing his body with soap and he's so white and pale, his skin too soft, jeongan loved taking bath, he spend a lot of time inside the bath and he got worried.

Now the lad gets out with a cute smile.Β 

" A-ajusshi jeonghan is all clean now."

The man's heart softened, took the small towel, and dried that hair well, jeonghan looking at him cutely while his heart fluttered.

Ajusshi's so handsome.

" You must be hungry, what do you wanna eat today?!".

Jeonghan thought there cutely.

" P-pasta ~."

Seungcheol chuckled, knowing that jeonghan loved the pasta he makes, it's too delicious especially with cheese, " Right on it ~."

Seungcheol murmured, gave jeonghan the iPad and he started cooking, jeonghan played a game and best part of the day when seungcheol give him this iPad, it's big and he finally can use such a thing, unlike his homeless life where he didn't touch anything like this.

Jeonghan kept playing and suddenly he felt dizzy, held his head, before he put the iPad aside and rest his eyes, felt the world spinning.

Seomthing suddenly crossed his mind and he looked at seungcheol with a weak pale face.

"A-ajusshi, jeonghan have work, in a-ajumma's restaurants," he murmured, stood up, wanted to go.

Seungcheol left what he was doing, was surprised but he walked closer.

" Jeonghan, you don't have to work anymore, I will give you anything you want."

He spoke softly, that hair.

Jeonghan stared at the male for a while before tears rolls down.

" A-ajusshi, t-thank you."

He's trembling, eyes look weak, seungcheol quickly opened the cabinet and pulled jeonghan's medicine, made him drink and the boy's becoming weaker and weaker due to the strong headache.

He started crying, not able to res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter