Surviving on his own 💕

Homeless beauty 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He was sitting on a stair of a building outdoor, doing nothing but looking at people walking around, kids going to school, older going to work, living their life just fine.

Jeonghan found himself lost like always.

It’s his birthday today, but no one really know or care anymore, his father kicked him out of the house when he got married again after his wife runaway. 

He's homeless since that day, cause his father were too embarrassed of him to make him live with his new wife.

Cause he had an illness, weakness in brain and damage that makes him sutter a lot and act a little childish, also he used to forget a lot, that's why jeonghan couldn't finish his studies, before he knew it he was kicked off school too.

So jeonghan wondered around to find a job but he barely can work well with his illness.

It’s just too cruel, life is too cruel. 

" Move off the way." an old man said annoyingly as he came downstairs but he saw this lad pulling his knee to his chest as he sits on such a place. 

Jeonghan moved a little to the side as he bowed to the man who left soon. 

Much to his surprise when this man dropped some money by mistake and it was enough to buy for himself lunch and dinner today. 

Jeonghan's eyes widened, held it eventually as he looked at it than he looked at the man. 

Will he be a bad guy if he took it?! 

Jeonghan bite his lips innconetly, thinking about it, being so pure and innconet like an angel, he hide it in his pocket and trembled. 

" J-jeonghan.. Isn't bad guy,." 

It’s his birthday, he wanna buy cake for himself, he smiled innconetly and went downstairs to buy, wearing his usual old clothes which is pair of short jeans and black sweater, also there was bunch of old clothes too in his bag where his father throw it with him that day and promised to take him one day, but he never did. 

 

At bakery shops, jeonghan's staring at the cake, eyes shinning like a child, the bakery man looked at him and bite his lips. 

" Hey kid, you're an eyesore, go out or you'll drive my customers away." he said out angrily and jeonghan looking at him. 

" Jeonghan wants cake.. it's jeonghan's birthday today." he smiled brightly, sound so happy because he will be able to buy a cake for first time, cause his family didn't ever celebrated his birthday. 

Not even once. 

The man sighed, " How much do you have?! ". 

Jeonghan showed him innconetly, and the man rubbed the back off his head. 

" Mhh, I think this is for small cake." he looked and jeonghan held back his money. 

" J-jeonghan will buy.. C-cheap." 

The man pulled out the cheapest cake but it didn't looked so bad. 

He give him the cake and rest of the money, went out and he looked so happy, went back to the usual place he stays in which was an old building had a stairs and that stairs had a small spot he called home, where he places his things as no one seems to know his place. 

Jeonghan sat down with his cake. 

Clapped there. 

He doesn't know his real age but he's born in october, exactly this month. 

The lad eat the cake alone, finished and laid down on the carpet, he wonder if he have chance to live with his father again?! 

Will he accept him?! 

As long as he stays  good, maybe.. He have a chance even thought he didn't do anything bad along in days cause he was never treated nicely. 

His mom used to hit him to relieve her stress and he was the victims, he was hit a lot that he still hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter