Settling things 💞

Homeless beauty 💕
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He had a dream while he was sleeping, it was since long time ago when he was just five or four, jeonghan wasn't sure, it was a usual night spending it with his mom after his dad slept, he was playing with his toys when he felt like drinking milk, he was used to going and bringing it by himself, but this time when he top toed, he dropped it by mistake and all the ground become covered with milk.

His mom heard that and came furiously.

Yanked his hair and kicked him too strongly that his small body rolled and head hit the table hard and he started to cry like any child at his age, feeling hurt. 

Bleed from there and the woman stood angrily there. 

" Useless just like your ing father, that son of ~." 

She screamed in depression and continued to break and move things in frustration while the poor boy curling in a corner and crying mess. 

 

 

 

That was his cruel past that caused this damage in his brain, jeonghan held the spoon, hand trembling but he ate happily as seungcheol watch him, he kept thanking the man over and over as if he forget that he thanked him and kept saying it a lot as he eats and cries because he hasn't had such a prober meal since he was born. 

Seungcheol felt so sad for the lad, he seems so ill, why hasn't he noticed that since the start?! 

" Jeonghan, have you connected your father lately?!". 

The boy looked at him for a while before he suddenly remember that he tried calling by the payphone down the street. 

" A-appa won't a-answer jeonghanie." 

The boy murmured, had a sad smile and that broke the man's heart. 

" Can you give me his number?! ". 

Jeonghan looked confused but he pulled a small worn-out paper from his pocket, gave the man and he looked at what is written on that paper. 

+82 XXX was the number and he looked down. 

Yoon Seol. 

Was that his father's name?! 

Seungcheol quickly held his phone and called a friend of his, " Oh, Joshua.. I need your help." 

 

💗💞💗

Jeonghan was looking around the apartment happily, while seungcheol's standing by the balcony calling someone. 

The boy wasn't used to seeing such an amazing warm humble place, he kept walking around till he spotted the kitchen. 

Looked at seungcheol busy so he innocently opened the fridge and his eyes widened. 

Saw the boxed food, bottle of water, drinks, and other stuff. 

Is he allowed to use this food?! 

He's not sure. 

Maybe seungcheol's just looking after him temporarily till he's healthy, so the lad closed the fridge without taking anything and returns back to see the man hanging up. 

" Jeonghan, I'm going somewhere, can you stay here alone?!". 

Seungcheol seems in a hurry as he asked that. 

But jeonghan was so confused. 

" C-can jeonghanie g-go with ajusshi?!". 

Seungcheol looked at the lad sadly. 

Clutched his knuckles. 

" I'm going to meet your father. "

Jeonghan's eyes widened, moment of silence filled the room, jeonghan held the taller man's coat and squeezed it. 

" Take jeonghanie with you.. P-please." 

His eyes were teary as he begged the man to take him, seungcheol didn't want to hurt jeonghan but it might be good for him to go and discuss things with his father. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter