Break up

Say Goodbye

The relationship between Chaerin and Jiyoung has once been a good one. They had first met when Chaerin became a trainee at YG. Jiyoung, better known to the world as G-dragon, had seen the potential in the young rapper and had taken her under his wing. When YG had decided that she would become the leader of 2NE1, under the name of CL, it was decided that he would teach her what a leader should be like.

 

The countless amount of time that they spent with each other had led them to become closer and closer. Even though she wasn’t supposed to date yet, due to her five year ban, they had begun a relationship with each other.

 

 

Even though it was very hard to spend time with each other without people getting suspicious they always managed away. She often spent time with him in the studio, which nobody found unusual because she had been doing it for so long.

 

They had arguments, but every couple did. They argued about silly things like what flavour of chocolate was better. But then there were times there arguments turned more serious.

 

Now was one of those times. Jiyoung had just had a scandal as soon as he had come back from Japan. He had been caught with in his system.

 

She had tried to comfort him but he had pushed her away. He hardly came into the YG building, and when he did he never told her. She felt like slowly but surely she was losing him. She, however, continued to call and offer her support to him even when he didn’t answer and acted as if he didn’t care.

 

The members of her group, who knew of their relationship, told her to just let him have his space. They had even tried to take her mind off him. It had work. Even though he was always in his mind, it gave her a chance to become a better leader to her members.  

 

She would always remember where she was and what she was doing when she found out about his scandal with a Japanese model.

 

Flashback

 

When Chaerin was in the study in dance studio or recording studio with her members she often became CL.

 

There were times she would laugh and joke around with her members but when time got close to a performance, like it was now, she became like a leader.

 

They were getting ready for an end of year performance that they had been invited to. They normally were ready for any performance but this time they had to perform four songs and they had to make sure that the transitions between the songs were well prepared.

 

“Let’s have a break we’ve all done really well” CL said as she turns the music on, slowly transforming back to the calm Chaerin. “We will call boss when we finish”

 

The fellow members nod before Bom and Minzy disappear off somewhere. Chaerin comfortably sits down on the bench and starts to fan herself. Dara comes and sits next to her coursing Chaerin to lie down so her head was in Dara’s lap.

 

Since Dara’s arrival at YG the two had become very close. Dara was the only Unnie that Chaerin really hugged and clung to, and Dara didn’t mind her doing it.

 

 

“Have you heard from him?” Dara asks.

 

 

Chaerin didn’t need to ask who she was talking about. “Aniyo” She answers simply.

 

 

Dara doesn’t speak anymore but simply her hair. Chaerin welcomes the silence and the comfort that Dara offers her.

 

 

“Oh My God”

 

Chaerin sits straight up on hearing Boms signature phrase. There’s no way that Bom would rush into the dance studio for no reason. Their back up dancers took it as a cue to escape from the studio as soon as they had the chance.

 

“Unnie what’s wrong?” Chaerin asks stopping in front of Bom.

 

End Flashback

 

 

It had taken a while from her coming into the studio to tell her what had happened. She hadn’t been as forthcoming to talk about it. Chaerin understood it’s because she didn’t want her to get hurt.

 

That had been a week ago. She hadn’t heard from him throughout the whole week. She had run into s and they had been very reluctant to even look her in her eye.

 

She had thought long and hard about it. She had begun to realise that their relationship was over. There was no way that they could stay together. She finally felt like she couldn’t trust him anymore.

 

If he answered her calls she would have probably been able to forgive him. But it was if he was avoiding her. As if he had something he needed to hide.  

 

It had taken her a week to realise that it was time to Say Goodbye to their relationship. No matter what even though she would always love him she couldn’t be with him any more.

 

She had decided she needed to tell him soon her decision; she couldn’t keep going on like this.

 

She concocted a plan with Big Bang’s youngest Seungri, to trick a way into meeting with Jiyoung.

 

She stood outside his own personal studio, where she had been stood for the last five minutes trying to gain the courage to go in.

 

A further five minutes passed before she finally gained the courage to finally walk into his studio.

 

Jiyoung said hello and bowed his head without looking up.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo” Chaerin replies causing Jiyoung to look up in shock. “Olenmaniyeo”

 

Jiyoung rubs the back of his head.

 

“I’ll say this quickly” Chaerin says before sighing deeply. “I’ve been trying to be there for you for such a long time and all you do is push me away. I’m through. I love you and I don’t think that will ever change but I can’t be in a relationship with you anymore. I can’t be with you when it feels like nothing I do is right. It seems to be one thing after another with you at the moment and I can’t deal with it. It’s time we Say Goodbye

 

“But Chaerin-ah” Jiyoung started.

 

“No Oppa” Chaerin said. “I don’t think you love me like you did like you once did. Its okay Oppa lets just leave without any hard feelings. Saranghae. Bye”