1. What?

Aggressive Love

Kth: what? 

I panicked.

My eyes started shaking as i saw the notification and quivering, my thumb navigated to click his message in my inbox.

I tapped the chat and it opened. My orbs bulged even more when i saw that a sad crying face emoji had been reacted to his story where he was with his friends.

'.' I cussed under my breath as my eyebrows knitted in downright confusion and just then a sinister thought struck me.

A frown incorporated my face when i realized that my friends unknowing or knowingly did this. And i was oblivious about it like a deer. I didn't know what to do.

'He's a human too. Stop panicking, you idiot' my inner voice scolded me.

I turned to my friend Kara sitting in the seat on my right. 

'Kara look what happened. I didn't even send this message to Kim Taehyung and now he's saying what... should i just leave him on read," i asked her nervously.

She looked at me concerned before answering, "just apologize and say that you sent the message by mistake," she answered practically. 

Yep she's right. Kara is always right. So i proceeded to the message and composed a short brief message cause i didn't wanna sound too desperate or creepy. I was already in quick sand, what must he be thinking about me? He'll think that is this a way to awkwardly start a conversation? Ughh...

Ari:

I'm sorry. My friends had my phone when this msg was sent. My apologies.

(Message sent)

A few minutes later, my phone pinged and i checked to see his short yet kind message.

Kth: it's okay 😊

I sighed with relief and was glad that it was over. Then i contemplated how humble he was because he didn't embarrass me or made me feel stupid. Glad he ignored me. It was a relief, for real.

And the day before the morning of the party arrived. We were called to help with the decorations so me and Kara went with them.

We came in late so we had to cut out circles with glitter paper and align them onto a long string so they worked as luminous little decorations. 

"All done," i muttered to my senior after a faded smile etched over my face. 

She pursed her lips in patience and said, "let's see if we have more of these glitter sheets sprawed in the library," 

I nodded in the affirmative as we passed the hallways to reach the library, collected the leftover sheets and fetched a scissor as well before making our way out. As we neared the entrance, I saw him again. A bag loosely slung over his shoulders. He was wearing the darkest shade of marroon and by the looks of his bag, it occurred to me that he came to study in the library while everyone else helped out for the party. 

I ignored him. I didn't want him to remember the last accidental text message he received and above all, know that it's me. I pulled up my mask to be least obvious until we advanced further and he dramatically stumbled. 

My eyes bulged in confusion. 

"Kim Taehyung, stop tripping whenever you see a woman." My senior joked at him and I'd be a liar if i said my face didn't flush a little.

Off we went and started helping out with filling the balloons using an automatic machine. It served easier or else our lungs would've collapsed and that would've been some new history.

Me and Kara kept tying ribbons with the balloons and tossed them away. I keenly did my work while sitting on the cold ground and Kim Taehyung decided to show up there as well. He pulled out his phone and played a cringey song while talking to his friends.

"Ugh. What is wrong with him? Isn't the embarrassment enough that he has to come up anyways," my eyes shut in disbelief and when i looked over at Kara in disdain, that little hoe was smirking at me.

"Ari. Look who's here," Kara whispered with a naughty smile on her face.

I slapped her arm and cussed at her that if it weren't for you guys, i would be able to sit here normally. 

And finally the day ended as i went back to my hostel cause my parents were so worried about me since i wasn't picking up their calls. Damn it. Why they gotta be so paranoid...

Whiffing all those thoughts, only one encased my mind and that was Kim Taehyung.

"I hope he never finds out about me,"