Prologue

Aggressive Love

Author's POV:

September.

The month of pleasant winds and downpour of numerous colorful leaves showing the downfall of every little thing that ever meant to you. 

The rustling and brushing of the lifeless leaves against the course ground signifies the obstacles that will intercept our ways and surely the promise of winter awaits longingly. It gives you the reassurance that it's going to be just alright in the end. Just believe in the process and magic of time. 

This story will exploit a frenzy of emotions inside you as you will see how Kim Taehyung and Min Ari thaw eachothers' hearts by the healing power of love. But surely, if love can make you, it can break you as well...

The class of 2nd year medical school had commenced as a wave of students clustered the hall room that harboured numerous personalities among which was Kim Taehyung.

Kim Taehyung, an enthusiast and talented being blooming with all sorts of skills be it debating, hosting, academics or even rapping. He certainly was an eye catcher, the highlight of the class but he seemed rather reserved to most people around him.

"Meow..." a kitten came and bumped into his slender legs.

His reaction to it was rather warm. With affection in his eyes, he knelt down and picked up the desperate kitten and decided to keep it as a pet. "A dream come true," his eyes twinkled as he thought of how he prayed to God to give him a kitten. 

~

1 year ago

Min Ari's Pov:

I was sluggishly completing my Anatomy lectures since our teacher never taught it in an interesting manner so I'd write it the way I wanted it to reflect my interest. I can't help it, Anatomy scares me. As I was scribbling keenly, the class got interrupted by a group of students. 

And that was the first time I saw him. Kim Taehyung.

Clad in a red button down flannel and grey jeans. He looked decent but with a hint of naughtiness covered his bearded face. His eyes were round and faded dark circles surrounded his deep lids, beautifully so. 

My imagination was halted when he confidently reached the dice and made an announcement.

"Attention please. I wanted to make an announcement that whoever wants to donate blood can contact me since we are in dire need of it. It would be highly appreciated if you contribute since it can save someone's life,"

 

"Look at him...he's so slim and he's asking us to donate blood. No chance," i mused unknowingly.

 

"Even with this health, i have donated blood really easily so please come up and don't hesitate," he added charismatically.

'Aish... did he hear my thoughts? Was i too loud?' I wondered as i bit my lip in utmost nervousness. 

I continued doing my work then.

Present day

A party was going to be held soon so i decided that i was going to wear black since that was the theme of course. I felt pretty confident with my fit and arranged it in my closet neatly. 

It was a normal college day and after our classes were over for a break preceding an hour, me and my friends sat in the garden outside to study some anatomy. We were all going through some notes until i got tired and fished out my phone. 

I quickly went to instagram and kept scrolling to usual stuff like dance covers and mukbangs until a thought ignited in my mind suddenly.

Kim Taehyung might have an instagram account so let's stalk him, shall we? I searched up his name and his account popped up. Surprisingly it was public.

'Who keeps their account public in this era? That's so lame' I even scrolled his timeline and thought he isn't that attractive. Looks too boring. And then I clicked his shining story. As it opened, I saw him with his friends amongst whom there were girls as well. 

'Looks like they're having fun rehearsing for the upcoming party' I added.

I showed my friends the post and they immediately snatched my phone to get a better view at the so-called popular guy of our college. I patiently waited for my phone as my friends muttered inaudible comments as usual. 

Sighing, i stood up and swung the strap of the bag over my shoulder securely. My friends handed me my phone as i excused them that I'll be late for class and i had to urgently attend biochemistry. Thankfully they also stood up and i advanced towards my class. 20 mins had passed and no teacher reached so i took my phone out and turned my internet on.

But something made me wish i hadn't as my heart plunged into the deepest pit of nowhere.

Kim Taehyung sent you a message

Kth: What?