II.

Leave Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JULY 2019

 

"Why are you here again?" Donghyuk asked, scratching the back of his head as Bobby, who was laying on the couch, laughed out loud. 

 

"What? I'm not allowed to be here?" Rosé asked, obviously offended by his question. "This is Bobby-oppa's studio anyway, not yours," she added, pouting as she turn her swivel chair. 

 

"Yeah, it's okay for Rosie to be here, Dong. Don't be so mean and play with her," Bobby stated, his voice sounded drowsy as he yawned. "Now, I'm gonna sleep, so you two play nice." 

 

Donghyuk sighed as Rosé looked up at him, her smirk almost mocking him, he just shook his head, grabbing his phone. Silence filled them, making iKON's main dancer curious. He took a peek and saw Park Chaeyoung by the music console, pressing keys and buttons as she connects her phone to the computer there. 

 

"What are you doing?" Donghyuk asked, approaching Rosé and even sitting beside her. And he almost had a heart attack when she shoved him away. Both their eyes widen when Donghyuk, who was in the process of sitting on a stool, was thrown off and fell on the floor, a loud thud echoed the room. 

 

"What the hell, Park Chaeyoung," Donghyuk muttered, shock crossed his face, his hurt because of the sudden impact. Rosé immediately stood up and crunched beside him, obviously agitated. 

 

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry," she repeatedly apologized, her Aussie accent evident as she switched her language to English, obviously panicking, as she fuss around him, not knowing what to do. 

 

"What's the ruckus about?" Bobby asked, his voice husky as he sit up on the sofa he was lying in, observing his dongsaengs on the floor. 

 

"It's nothing, hyung," Donghyuk stated as he stood up, brushing away Rosé who still looked concerned. The woman also stood up beside him, gnawing her lips, obviously still feeling sorry. 

 

"Okay," Bobby said and even shrugged his shoulders, snatching his phone when it suddenly beeped. And a grin broke in his face as he tapped on his phone. 

 

"Dong, Hanna is here," Bobby said, and as if on cue, the door of the studio opened, revealing a very pretty woman, who happily waving her hand. 

 

Rosé watched as the two boys excitedly approached the said woman. She looked prettier than the last time Rosé saw her, which was ages ago, before Hanna left YGE. She never really saw Hanna again, because of their hectic schedule and such, but she knew the said woman was close to Bobby, and by extension, Donghyuk, too, since they all hang around the same circle. People crazy with hiphop. 

 

Hannah was smiling as the two boys babbled about, asking how is she and what's keeping her busy and such, her solo debut was next month, wow, and Rosé would never admit it but she felt so excluded. She couldn't help but observe Hanna as she smiled and talked. And Rosé's eyes widen when Hannah's eyes settled on her. 

 

"Oh, Roseanne?" Hannah called and Rosé shyly waved her hand, trying to smile as the attention of the three goes to her. 

 

"Hi," Rosé mumbled and Hannah laughed as she walked towards her, grabbing her into a quick hug. 

 

"Man

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter