III.

Leave Your Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

January 2021


Donghyuk was tired, he really was. Tons of rehearsals and polishing choreographies. But it's great, iKON having a comeback to work hard for, even joining another survial show, they accepted it, just so fans can see them. It's hard, it's like they're back to zero. Trying their best to prove their worth. Again. It's like a cycle, trying to reach the top, trying their best to stay afloat in an ocean. 

 

It's just been 3 days since 2021 started and here he was, so worn out. He didn't even had the energy to celebrate his own birthday, opting to just eat outside with s, visiting his family who throw a lunch celebration for him. Nothing extravagant or fun. It's just another birthday to grow old anyway. 

 

So he decided to stay at their dance studio, even though his hyungs were all forcing him to come home with them at their dorm, he stand his ground, telling them to go home without him. He still needed to practice anyway, he needed to show iKONICs that they're still here, they're still good, they're giving it their 100%, always. 

 

He was currently watching himself dance through he mirror wall as the music flowed across the room, limbs and legs moving in sync with the beats. He missed a step when he heard the door opened. Donghyuk sighed, going to the music console to rewind the music, not even glancing at who entered. It's probably his Jinhwan-hyung, he's been calling him for the nth time since t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter