San~

Our Beloved Summer (Saida)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person's POV

 

 

 


After Dahyun settled down to her new room and seat, she spent the whole morning quietly doodling on her sketchbook not sparing even one brain cell on what is being discussed in front. She was too focused not until the bell rang indicating that it is already their lunchbreak.

 

Students rushed on fixing their things so they can go to their cafeteria immediately and Dahyun belongs to them. She just closed her pad and walked away like the flash towards their room's door.

 

Sana just let out a huff with what she saw. 

 

Why can't she act like her age? It's not the same Dahyun I've witnessed when she's on their house.

 

Despite the busy and noisy cafeteria, there goes the two seated in the middle of everyone. While facing each other, Dahyun kept squirming on her seat still uncomfortable with the fact that she has to spend everything with Sana while cameras were rolling. The latter on the other hand seemed not to mind and continued with her usual agendas. Well, which is to study still while eating. Dahyun cannot comprehend why this girl in front of her has to put so much effort when in fact, those things that is being taught will be of no use once they stepped in into the real world.

 

Feeling a bit extrovert at that time, Dahyun thought of initiating a conversation with Sana with the thoughts of it as a stepping stone so that the latter will warm up to her. She then stared at Sana's munching face. Mentally noting how cute the other one is while her face is bloated with food and by the way her lips pouts. It was something new in her eyes as Sana usually has this cold facial expression. Shrugging those unecessary thoughts, she then called on the latter.

 

"Hey, Sana-chan." Dahyun called.

 

And that was her attempting to be friends with her. When Sana finally looked at her Dahyun got too intimidated that she cowered down and started playing with her food.

 

Dahyun swears that she's not a clumsy one, at least not as clumsy as Sana is. But at that specific time, her clumsy side is on. She accidentally choked on her food making her cough loudly... that's when pieces of her chewed food came flying towards Sana's side and some left stains on her school uniform.

 

Sana and Dahyun's eyes widened with what happened... as clear as the daylight, Dahyun saw how Sana's eyes flickered with more hatred... but it suddenly changed to being a pair of dull brown eyes.

 

"Sorry. I-I'm sorry..."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter