Chapter 6/ Epilogue

Do you know how much I love you?

Forget me!

I was tormented by guilt for what I had done.

But in my heart I was jubilant. I told her, I confessed to her! But this did not deny that I would never see her again.

It's a shame even. I'm closed at home again, soon it's August. There will be a festival, I have to be there, because I promised to some of my friends.

What if she will be there? I'm scared, I'm scared to meet her. I'm afraid that she hates me. Although most likely this is so, but today is the festival, and at least  day I will have fun I need to try my best not to think about her.

Taking the charged camera, I looked at myself in the mirror and tried to smile, it turned out fake, what can I do, I will try not to look sad in front of my friends .

"Today will be fun," I convinced myself and began to get ready.

The road was not very long, the weather was wonderful. I went to the place of the whole festival and looked around.

Many beautiful graceful cosplayers merged with ordinary people who came to have fun, there was an atmosphere of joy and warmth.

I saw some of my friends, greeted them, took some picture.

Surprisingly, I felt very good, I forgot about my grief. Warm wind, sun, laughter, joy, friends ... It seemed that nothing was needed, but suddenly I saw an unusually beautiful girl in the crowd. She was wearing a fitted knee-length dress and black platform shoes. Long purple hair, probably a wig, fell over her shoulders. The makeup was delicate, it gave the impression that she was a doll. But even so, it is an incredibly beautiful doll.

I realized that I had to capture her and moved towards her.

- Would you be honored to be photographed?" I asked, smiling.

She looked at me and, without answering, nodded.

I took a couple of photos.

- Thank you," I thanked the girl and already wanted to leave, but she grabbed my hand, I turned around.

- Stop," she whispered," you know,"  then she switched to an ordinary voice, which seemed terribly familiar to me,"  tomorrow I am moving to another city and will never come back here. But I will remember the time spent here with you forever. That day when you kissed me and said that you love ...

Then I realized who it was. This is her, but ... "But what is she saying? I don't understand ..." I thought.

-I always admired you," the girl continued," I always wanted to be like you, and .. You always supported me and was there. We will not see each other again, all because of the move, but I wanted to tell you," she looked into my eyes, - Stupid, I love you!

After these words, we merged into one kiss.

Happiness flooded over me, I was really happy.

It was a love story that was never given to happen. But at least the last day spent with her, that day made me happy. I was the happiest girl in the world, I would like it to never end. Like the night we also spent together.

It was the last day together, we were separated only by the distance. Saying goodbye, she told me that I should forget her and never remember again, found a new love and always smiled.

But even if she left, she will always be in my mind. She is the only one who made me feel these feelings. And I'm hoping that maybe in the future I'll see her again. 

Maybe now is not our time. Who knows...

 

Hello, thank you for the reading!

I hope you like it. 

It was not a long story but  I hope it caught your attention a little bit.

Have a great week!

I'll see when I start the next book.

Until then, who do you prefer to read about?