Chapter 2/ Meeting

Do you know how much I love you?

You look like a little rabbit looking for a home ...

 

It was another wonderful summer day, a light warm wind was blowing outside. I looked out the window and smiled. "The day promises to be fun," I thought, and with this joyful thought I called her to invite her for a walk, she willingly agreed.

I got dressed, took my bag, phone, money and cigarettes.

 

As soon as I was on the street, a wave of joy gushed over me, perhaps from the fact that it was summer, or maybe from the fact that I would see you.

 

I lit a cigarette, smoke filled my lungs and I exhaled, put on my headphones and went to her.

The sun continued to shine as brightly, it became a little hot, I retreated into the shade.

-Hey!" I heard a familiar voice.

- Hello dear ..." I took off the headphones and hugged her tightly," Let's go?

-Yes, of course ..."she answered with a sweet smile.

 

As always, she looked wonderful, her slightly reddish brown hair fluttering in the wind, and her smile gave hope of happiness.

How I wanted to hug her, press her against the wall and bite into those tender lips, merge with hers, but these were only dreams.

My dreams not hers.

It's a pity.

 

We reached the park, she took my arm out of habit.

My heart was beating stronger with every step, it seemed that I would die from this.

We sat down on a bench, she began to talk about what happened to her over the last month, I tried to understand what she was saying, but I couldn't.

I lit another cigarette and continued listening to her, now she was already talking about the new anime that her friend had hooked her on, but as usual I did not understand what she was talking about.

My only thoughts were about how to kiss her, or worse ...

But I kept myself.

 

So she already had to go home, I accompanied her, and moved back.

- , I didn't tell her again ... " I said, then I got on the bus and went home.

 

Hello,

Thank you for reading and thank you for your comments!

I'm glad you were interested in this story!

I hope you enjoy it.

What do you think about this chapter?