Chapter5/ I love you

Do you know how much I love you?

Do you know how much I love you?

 

Sometimes it hurts to breathe when I think you're hugging someone else. I want to be with you always. Hug you, kiss you, hold your hand. Be a part of you. I don’t know where this feeling came from, I don’t know when it will pass or if it will pass at all. But I really want to not love you anymore. Because I don't want to break life, yours and mine. Because I don’t know how much longer I can restrain myself. Because it hurts. Highly. You are probably the dearest person in this world. How I want to constantly talk to you about this ...

You know, I would like to spend my whole life with you. To rejoice with you when everything works out for you, to support you in difficult times, to take care of you when you are sick and to carefully straighten a slipped blanket in the morning. Make sure you dress warmly. And inhale your scent. You drive me crazy, like some kind of obsession. I also want to your hair. So soft, I am ready to touch them for hours. Nearby, always.

Your name ... I so want to say it all the time. In my opinion, this is the most wonderful name in the world. Perhaps I will be imbued with the most sincere sympathy for the girl, if she just carries your name. Here I am so strange. And I can't sleep at midnight. Because as soon as I find myself alone with my thoughts, you come into them. I represent our conversations that will never take place. I can imagine how I will hug you, for a long, agonizingly long time. I imagine that we are together. Forever and ever.

Anyway, I want you to be happy. With me or not with me, just be happy. Then everything will be fine.