To be honest

Legends of White Blood (Part 2 : Peaches)

Kim's Kingdom   ( Jongsoo Town )

 

Prince Jongin and Prince Sehun arrived in Jongsoo. Jongsoo is a just small town near Kim's  Palace. Jongsoo is a busy town with surrounding with small shops, markets, street food and etc.

The people who live there live in peace. There  are very many with various sales in the market. When the people found out that Prince Jongin and Prince Sehun was visiting the town, the people in Jongsoo immediately gave various gifts to the princes.

 

Doh Kyungsoo who had just arrived in Jongsoo then turned himself into a young man in a ragged dirty dress. He then approached Prince Jongin handed him a basket filled with very delicious peaches.

“Forgive me Prince Jongin. Please accept a small gift from this humble servant… ”said Kyungsoo while lowering his head and smiling.

 

Prince Jongin sees a ragged and dirty dressed young man holding a basket containing peaches is approaching him and wants to give the fruit to him. He saw that the young man was very dirty but he has beautiful face. His eyes were shining and his has heart -shaped lips. He feels there's an hidden attraction with that young man. Jongin felt his face blushes and he feel his heartbeats very fast.

 

"What is your name? " ask Jongin

“Kyungsoo. My name is Kyungsoo.” Kyungsoo smiled. He so happy Prince Kim Jongin asking his name.

"Thank you. I feel honored to receive a gift from you. Let meet again tomorrow.” Jongin stared kyungsoo with fluttering heart.

 

Doh Kyungsoo is very happy because prince wants to see him again.

After that, Prince Kim Jongin and  Prince Oh Sehun returned to the palace.

That night, Jongin couldn't sleep, thinking about the Kyungsoo. He's so excited to meet Kyungsoo again. He cannot forget Kyungsoo's beautiful face, pretty eyes , pretty heart lips and charming looks.  

 

The Next Day,

As soon as the dawn breaks, Prince Kim Jongin is getting ready to meet Kyungsoo. First day, Kyungsoo give him a basket full with delicious peaches that he brought from Doh Mountain.Prince Kim Jongin invites Kyungsoo to date in a secret shop owned by Kim's Palace. 

On the second day, Prince Kim Jongin and Kyungsoo meet again in the same place. This time Kyungsoo give Prince Kim Jongin a bucket flower of Jasmine that he  he picked near the Doh Mountain Lake. Kim Jongin smells that flower.

"I love the smell of these flower." said jongin with a smile. 

 

The met again everyday. They so calm. Everyday, they have a very happy conversation. Sometimes, they steal a glance and staring each other face. Sometimes they hold hands under the table or side by side. Sometimes they kissed on the edge of the wall.

 

After a weeks

 

Prince Kim Jongin is very curious with Kyungsoo, he wants to know more about who Kyungsoo really is because he already fell in love with Kyungsoo. Prince Kim Jongin wants to marry Kyungsoo. He wants to gift beautiful clothes and provide  a comfortable place for Kyungsoo.

He wants to keep, protect and love kyungsoo for the rest of his life. He wants to meet Kyungsoo's family to ask permission to marry Kyungsoo.

" Kyungsoo ... May I know your family, I want to meet them.' Jongin said in a serious tone.

“Why do you want to meet them Prince? Why you want to marry me."Kyungsoo looked shocked and started to feel nervous.

"Because I love you. I want to marry you."said Jongin earnestly.

"Prince Jongin, I love you too ... but..." 

 

While continuing the conversation, Kyungsoo suddenly felt something hit his head. He turned his back and was surprised to see a palace guard who was the famous  bodyguard of King Kim Suho behind him. Kyungsoo's felt he head hurt so much. He lost consciousness and then, he fainted.

Prince Jongin was very shocked to see his father's bodyguard hitting Kyungsoo's head. Seeing that, Jongin immediately brought Kyungsoo to his palace to be treated.

 

Kim's Palace

 

King Kim Suho is shocked because his son brought someone dressed like a ragged and looks like a slave.

He so angry when his personal bodyguard report that his son Prince Kim Jongin wanted to marry the young man who look like slave.

In a very angry tone, Kim Suho shouted at his son.

"I only allow you to marry someone of the same rank as you. A prince from another state. A prince like you"

 

The guards grabbed Prince Jongin and another guard was ordered by King Kim to kill Kyungsoo who was lying unconscious on his son's  bed.

"No!! Please Father.. I'm begging you... Please,  let him go!!" I really love Kyungsoo."

Prince Jongin's crying and trying to escape his body  from the palace guards to save Kyungsoo.

 

Suddenly Kyungsoo's clothes change very pretty and charming dressed like a fairy prince. The people there who saw that were shocked.

"Kyungsoo?? He is 'Doh' Kyungsoo. The son of The Leader Doh Mount??!!"

Suddenly lightning and thunder appeared in the sky high. The accident just now was witnessed by Doh Jaesun from the top of Mountain Doh through the mirror of his wisdom. He was very angry with King Kim Suho for treating his son Kyungsoo like that. He then sent his guard to take Kyungsoo.

Doh Kyungsoo's body disappeared from view. Prince Jongin is too shocked and suddenly he faints in front of King Kim Suho.