Come in

Legends of White Blood (Part 2 : Peaches)

A few days later, King Kim Suho realized, Prince Kim Jongin had disappeared from the palace after regaining consciousness.

"Kim Jongin. My beloved son. Please come back home. Forgive me, my son. Father approved of your relationship with Kyungsoo."

 

Prince Kim Jongin has traveled alone without his guard to the top of Mountain Doh to find his lover, Doh Kyungsoo.

After a long hike through the thick forest, Jongin arrived at a beautiful park on the mountain. He then meets the head maid of Doh Jaesun and conveying his desire to marry Doh Kyungsoo.

"Please, Let me see my love Kyungsoo. I will do anything just to marry Doh Kyungsoo," Jongin begging and sobbing

 

After waiting for a long time for an answer, finally Kyungsoo's father, Doh Jaesun who is also the head of Doh Mountain, presented the conditions to marry Doh Kyungsoo.

"Kim Jongin, my son's lover. The only condition you need fulfill to me allow you to  marry my son is  build a bridge made of pure gold from Kim's Palace to the top of the Doh mountain.” Said by Doh Jaesun in a serious tone.

Kim Jongin was shocked to hear that the condition was impossible to meet. He then went down to the Kim’s Palace to see his father King Kim Suho and told him about it.

 

To fulfill his son's request, King Suho instructed all his people to prepare a demand so that his son Prince Kim Jongin can marry Doh Kyungsoo.

The situation in the country became chaotic when the people were instructed to build gold  bridges until all the gold  belonging to the government were melted down. Not enough with government property, gold  of the people were also confiscated.

Months later, the bridge was finally almost done.

Prince Kim Jongin so happy and so excited. He and his cousin Oh Sehun went to Doh Mountain to tell good news to Doh Kyungsoo.

Arrived in the Top Of the Doh Mountain, suddenly Doh Kyungsoo appeared in front of Prince Kim Jongin.

Doh Kyungsoo expressed his frustration with Kim Jongin who is willing to oppress his own people because his desire just want to marry him.

 

Doh kyungsoo stops Kim Jongin and Kim Kingdom before that gold bridge finished , He is declaring that the conditions were a rejection and all he wants is to live on Doh mountain in peace. Doh Kyungsoo then rejects Kim Jongin's proposal.

"My love Kim Jongin. Im sorry. I reject your proposal. Please go back to your palace." 

 

Prince kim jongin looked down and remembered the words spoken by Kyungsoo. Prince Kim Jongin  also realizes, he has failed.

Failed to marry with his lover, Doh Kyungsoo.

 

On the way back to the palac,e Prince Kim jongin arrives at the shores of Mount Doh lake where he first met Doh Kyungsoo

Prince Kim Jongin then realizes that the 'white rabbit' he met there is actually Doh Kyungsoo.

 

Suddenly,  while looking towards the lake ... Prince Kim Jongin said,

"I want to persuade him again, if I succeed I will show up together with Doh Kyungsoo at Kim's palace, but if I fail, assume I'm dead." Said Prince Kim Jongin to his cousin Prince Oh Sehun in a melancholy tone.

 

 

Those who live are not good, those who go are not happy. When the time comes, we will be together"

                                                                                         Kim Jongin...

 

 

                                                                                                 __ The End part 2 [ Peaches]