The Legend of Doh Mountain

Legends of White Blood (Part 2 : Peaches)

The Legend of The Doh Mountain

 

According to legend, a mountain  Fairy Princess was born from The Spirit of White Blood Doh Kyungsoo. She fall in love with a villager named Park Chanyeol who drowned while bathing in a lake by the mountain.

After rescuing the man, she stole his soul and left the man in a semi -conscious state. A shaman was consulted to summon the spirit of the mountain fairy princess and release the spirit. However, the naughty mountain fairy princess resisted and said the young man should marry her and live with her at the top of the mountain.

The young man agreed because he had fallen in love with the Fairy Princess.

These supernatural beings usually inhabit deep forests or high mountains, far away from human civilisation. It is believed that people/ spirit in The Doh Mountain  they live in an alternate dimension of reality, but like this world, they too have families and their own social structure.

Since then the villagers have called the mountain by the lake named as The Doh Mountain.

 

 

Continuation of the story part 1, ( The Legends of White Blood part 1 : The Beginning Empthy )

 

After 100 years later, in a rich and peaceful state called Kim Kingdom was ruled by a king named Kim Suho. Kim Suho has a very handsome son named is Kim Jongin. Besides having a very handsome appearance, Prince Kim Jongin is also a good at fighting. Kim Suho and his wife Kim Yoona love their son very much.

They set the condition that whoever wants to marry their son should be the one who has family background from high rank in their society.

Kim jongin went hunting with his cousin named Prince Sehun near Doh mountain. This was their first time hunting in the woods near the Doh Mountain. The journey to the forest near the Doh Mountain took half a day.

When the hot sun rose over their heads, the two princes stopped at a clear lake to relieve their tiredness and thirst.

The atmosphere by the lake was very beautiful. Very lush peaches trees adorn the shores of the lake.

The beautiful scenery of Peaches Trees makes Prince Kim Jongin day very happy.

 

Love first sight

At that time, a beautiful man named Doh Kyungsoo was walking around the Lake and wanted to go to the place where the peaches trees was planted by his descendants. He is the son of Leader Mountain Doh Jaesun who lives at the top of Mount Doh. They have magic. They are also can changing various forms.

Kim Jongin's good looks have captivated Doh Kyungsoo. He wanted to see the beauty of Prince Kim Jongin up close.

Doh kyungsoo then turns itself into a beautiful white rabbit. Then the rabbit came closer to Prince Jongin who was resting under peaches tree. While Prince Sehun already sleep near lake.

When Jongin looked at the white rabbit, Jongin put that white rabbit on his arm. He immediately caressed and played with the rabbit.

“Why are you here? Where are you from? Say something, pretty rabbit. You has pretty eye and big eyes. Your skin so beautiful, ” Prince Kim Jongin said as if the white rabbit understood his words. He then embraced rabbit at his arm.

After a few hours caressed  and embraced by Prince Kim Jongin,  the rabbit then escaped from the Jongin's arm.

Prince Kim Jongin was very shocked and wants to call the rabbit to come back on his arm.

"Rabbit, where do you want to go? It's hard for my heart to part with you." My heart is already in love with you..Goodbye, pretty rabbit. I will come here and see you again.”

 

Then, after done hunting, Prince Kim Jongin and Prince Oh Sehun went home to the  Kim's Palace.

After Prince Kim Jongin left, the white rabbit turned back into Doh Kyungsoo. Doh Kyungsoo knows that he is already in love at first sight with Prince Kim Jongin.

Kyungsoo's heart is already captivated. Without hesitation, Doh Kyungsoo followed the  Prince Kim Jongin and Prince Oh Sehun to the Palace.