Chapter VI - One Week Away

Dancing With The Stars

DWTS Season 20 Is One Week Away And We Cannot Wait Any Longer!

 

2022.01.10 3:46PM KST

 

Kim Hyunjoo, Reporter

 

 

The start of the new season of Dancing With The Stars is starting next Monday, January 17, and we cannot wait any longer to see the premiere episode. All twenty celebrities have been announced and the buzz around this season has been spectacular.

 

Favorites to win the show have already been named by several media sites online, dance experts and fans of the show. The front runner is the handsome and popular actor Park Bogum although we don't know how good of a dancer he is, but his popularity is big enough to shoot him straight to the top with the votes.

 

Speculations and guesses have also been thrown around on social media about which of the twenty celebrities will be dancing with a same partner and despite all of the names, we honestly have no clue. This is the revelation that is the most anticipated on the show.

 

Reports from the media representative for the show have told us that the celebrities will be meeting with their respective dance partner today as filming the behind the scenes starts today.

 

We will be doing a full in depth review and covering everything about the show next Monday after the first episode airs. We will also be interviewing the dance couples so please stayed tuned and subscribe to NAVER News for all the updates on Dancing With The Stars.