Chapter I - DWTS Season 20

Dancing With The Stars

'Twit' & 'María' Singer, Top Solo Artist 'Queen' Hwasa Joins The Cast of Dancing With The Stars Season 20

 

2021.12.07 10:20AM

 

Lee Hyunjoo, Reporter

 

Season 20 of Dancing With The Stars is preparing to celebrate 20 seasons this upcoming January with it's biggest cast yet and it's biggest stars. The show has already casted big names in the entertainment industry such as popular presenter and host, Yoo Jaesuk, Actors Park Bogum and Song Hye Kyo and now it had added the top female solo artists at the moment — Hwasa.

 

Hwasa debuted with the number one hit 'Twit' in 2019 and since then took both the Korean music and entertainment industry by storm. The 27 year old singer has become the Mukbang Queen of Korea after appearing and becoming a main cast member of the popular show I Live Alone. Her songs, both solo releases and collaborations with other artists have always reached the top of the charts.

 

In 2020, she released her first EP titled María, and the title song of the same name reached number one all music charts. Because of her popularity, charming personality, and strong stage performances her fans have dubbed her as “Queen Hwasa”. On November 24th, Hwasa released her second EP titled Guilty Pleasure and her title song “I'm a B” reached number one on the charts once again.

 

With a popularity like Hwasa's it was no surprise to see she was recruited and casted on the upcoming season of Dancing With The Stars. Fans of the show and of the 'Stars' are looking forward to reveal of the dance partners everyone will be assigned to.

 

Subscribe to NAVER News for more updates on the show and the stars joining every day.