***

Devil's Lie

It's been years since the deer demon attacked the kingdom of Reavlith. Many people were massacred or injured in the attack, including the king's parents and knights.

 

The king and queen were not enraged by the demon invading the kingdom, but they were enraged when they discovered the monster had harmed their infant baby. 

 

Juyeon had a large claw mark scar that ran from his hand to his arm.The king had placed a reward on the demon to bring him in alive or dead, and no one had ever been able to find him, but if they did, they were to immediately report it to the king.


As the king and queen grew older, Juyeon was crowned  Juyeon, bringing peace to the entire country as the next king.As a result, he did what he felt was proper. He formed several alliances and agreements with the rebels, pirates, mafia, the only ones, and even the dreadful demons of the underworld.

 

Now Juyeon couldn't do all this alone, and that's why he had his right-hand man Sangyeon his noble guides.Jacob, Hyunjae, his sorcerers Chanhee.Sunwoo, then his knights/bodyguards Kevin, Changmin and Haknyeon, Eric and Yoonghoon to thank for help be able to get this far. 

 

The boyz were currently preparing to depart for their annual gathering with others.Typically, it would be held in the holy ones' sky castle, but for some reason, it was decided that this year's meeting would be held at the stray kids' castle, which was in a hell of all places. "Alright, everyone, let's go," Juyeon said, grabbing his things.

 

Everyone nodded, but Kevin nodded as they got ready to leave. Kevin was staring out the window, lost in thought. " Hey Kevin," Juyeon said, walking over to the knight.

 " hello Kevin; earth to Kevin,"

 

He said, snapping his fingers pulling Kevin out of his thoughts. "Come on, let's go, " Juyeon said. Kevin looked down before nodded.  " Umm, do we really need to go," Kevin asked " yeah do we, " Sunwoo said, totally not scared for his life at the thought of going to the underworld with all the scary demons.

 

" Yeah, do we have to what if another demon attacks and we're not here," Chanhee said? Juyeon rolled his eyes " it's been years since a demon attacked this place and we have left many times without the kingdom been under attack.

"BUT" 

"No buts a that's final were going whether we all like it or not, " Juyeon said. The others simply nodded an okay, but Kevin balled his fist " whatever, let go," he said, walking away angrily " Kevin," Juyeon called, but as usual, when he was upset, Kevin ignored him and continued to walk away. 

 

Juyeun just couldn't wrap his head as to why Kevin had been on edge as of late.It was like ever since he found out they were having the meeting in the underworld. Kevin just started to act weird.

 

An Kevin wasnt the only person acting weird about going to the underworld Seonghwa eldest and witch of the ateez pirates, had been on edge about going. The pirate captain of the ship. 

 

 

Hoongjoong had also been wondering what was wrong with his mate as he usually didn't act like this when it was time for their meetings.


The pirates were nearing the shorelines. Seonghwa was staring off into space anymore could tell something was clearly something was upsetting Seonghwa. Hoonjoong walked up to his mate, taking a seat next to him.

 

"Hwa, my love " Seonghwa looked at Hoongjoong " what troubling you," he asked.  Seonghwa looked down then back at Hoongjoong. Seonghwa had given him a soft smile, " it's nothing, I promise " before Hoongjoong could say anything, Yunho had walked into the room, announcing they reached land.  

 

Seonghwa nodded as go up and walked out of the room Hoongjoong just sighed," he still won't tell you what's wrong " Hoongjoong jumped from being startled."Yeosang, what have I told you about scaring me " Hoongjoong yelled Yeosang rolled his eyes, not caring at all," and to answer your question, no, he hasn't, and I dont know why," he said. 

 

" Maybe he's hiding something." 

 

Hoongjoong scoffed " please, I know everything about Seonghwa," he stated.

 

"Or at least I think I do."