Dead Or Alive

Devil's Lie

Centuries ago in the underworld .

 

"Chan hyung" 

 

Chan hyung, my lord." 

 

"Chan hyung "Jisung and Felix yelled as they raced down their castle hall to the meeting room, looking for Chan. A loud yes rang through the whole castle as the two entered the room. Chan, or the overlord king of the underworld, was looking over paper when he heard his name being called by the two demons.

 

" Chan hyung," they said once they entered the room. The demon king looked at the two curiosity as to what they wanted " yes, what is it.

 

The. " two smirked, " The deer demon and spider witch have escaped the 8th ring," the two said at the same. 

 

" THEY WHAT"

 

Chan yelled as he stood up. He could believe no one had ever escaped the 8th ring of hell, but what made even more fantasizing Chan was that it was the spider witch and the deer demon. Chan began to laugh. He just couldn't believe it " he has asked for help in finding them, " Jisung said

 

" Why should we; I'm sure they'll be back one day, and when they do return, it will surely be entertaining," Chan said as he looked at the two " well its, not just that the eyes of sight have been stolen, " Felix said.

 

Chan gave off another small laugh " so not only have two of the most sinister demons have escaped from lucifer's ring; the eyes of sight have been stolen, this will surely be interesting," Chan said.

 

 

 

 

 

Centuries later 

 

"We must protect the prince a guard yelled as the Castle and the kingdom of reavilith were under attack by an unknown source.

The whole kingdom was engulfed in flames. The person or demon thing was now attacking the castle. It had wounded and killed many knights in its rain or terror. It had even harmed the king and queen. The guards were after the being as it wet into the direction of the infant prince Juyeon room.

 

The demon entered the infant prince's room, who was soundly sleeping. He walked over to look at the sleeping baby. He studied the baby. The demon couldn't give a reason why the bay sparked his interest.Juyeon had started to wake, and the first thing he looked at was the demon. Juyeon had smiled, reaching out his tiny hand. The demon reached back smiling but interrupted by the guards opening harshly, startling the demon.

 

Making him accidentally scratch Juyeon leaving a deep cut on his hand. The guard had shot two arrows, one striking the demon in the eye and the other in his should.The demon let out a cry as he stubbled outback, crashing and falling out the window. The guard was shocked at first but then checked on Juyeon, who was now screaming and crying.

 

 

After giving the crying baby to another guard to return him to the king and queen, the guard looked out the window where the demon had fallen. A wave of fear plagued his body when he saw the demon was no longer there.Fortunately, there were no more attacks from the demon that night.

 

Unfortunately, there were many casualties from the attack. Many parts of the kingdom had been destroyed not only that, but many were injured, and many had died from the demon, including the king's parents.When finding out that their baby had been injured, the king had put a bounty out for the demon's head. He would give a massive reward to anyone who brought the demon back, whether he may be dead or alive. 

 

The said demon or deer-looking demon was resting against a tree. The arrow was still in his eye and shoulder.

" ing damit,"

 

He said before slowly but painfully taking out the arrows. He sighed in relief, for after taking the arrow in his eye. " I dont know what is about that prince, but I dont know why I have the feeling to protect," the deer demon thought to himself as getting up, walking to a lake. 

 

He looked at his reflection he was half was cover in blood his antlers even had cut marks on them " that baby, I dont need to protect, I must," he said as he looked at his reflection " I dont know why but I must protect him.

 

 

" I must protect him." 

 

 

" Earth to Kevin, come, let's go."