***

Devil's Lie

"How much are they gon na take?" Bobby, leader of the rebels, widened. Ikon had been the first out of the four groups to arrive at the location given to them by Stray kids.

 

Ikon also happened to be the only group there at the moment as they waited for the others."I still can’t believe we're having a meeting in hell," Song said, unamused, while the others nodded. Bobby rolled his eyes and sighed for what felt like the millionth time. "You think if we leave now, others wouldn’t notice?" June asked.

 

"I think we would," said Rowoon, leader of Sf9 nine, who were one of the biggest mafias in the kingdom. "Well if it isn't the mafia pest," Jay said as SF9 walked up to them.Rowoon and the others rolled their eyes at the comment."I hope you that your little rebellion heist cost the shipment," Rowoon said.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry from the deepest part of my uncaring heart. I truly apologize," Bobby said before he and the rest of Ikon started laughing."Keep laughing and watch how fast we wipe you rebellion monkeys off the earth," Taeyang said. Chanwoo let out a small chuckle, "you would dare".Soon, the two, like always, began to bicker back and forth with each other. With them arguing with each other, they hadn’t noticed the btob or the graceful one arrive. "

 

"Ah, you young ones always fight with each other," Eunkwang said, gaining the attention of both groups.

"You know, there was a time" both groups groaned, "save the history stories for later grandpa okay" Hwiyoung said, causing Eunkwang to stop midstance and frown, "I’ll have you know I'm not even that old".The rest of the group started to laugh at their leader, "you do nothing but good and get no respect".

 

"Huh, will those royal douchebags and sea-loving pirates hurry the hell up?" Bobby yelled. "Bobby is impatient as always," Hoongjoong said as Ateez along with The Boyz."Also, I should have you arrested for the stunt you sn boys pulled," Juyeon said as he walked up to the leader. Bobby smirked."Go right head, but you know who to keep the citizens under control if we’re arrested," Bobby said smirking.

 

Juyeon really wanted to punch Bobby and tried his best to keep his composer under control, but it was hard. When those annoying rebels have to deal with it all the time. 

"Um excuse me," a female voice said.

All heads turned to the girl before them. She looked around average height. She looked to be in her late teens or early twenties.Her skin was a fair cream color with long brown hair down to her back. She was also wearing a schoolgirl uniform.

They were all wondering the same thing: why was she here? Juyeon was the first to speak about her present. "Excuse me young girl, you are not to be here. This area is restricted."

The girl scoffed, then roller eyes her whole calm daminer changed to annoyed. "He was right, you are annoying," she said, which confused not only Juyeon but the others."First of all, I have a name. It’s Gahyeon. Secondly, by his majesty's unfortunate request, I am here to you all to the underworld, "Gahyeon explained. 

"So Chan sent you"?

"No Lee Dongwook sent me," she said softly. "Hey, don't speak to us so rudely," Hwiyoung said. Gahyeon looked at Hwiyoung before shrugging her shoulders."Fine then find your own way there" she said before walking away, but was stopped by Hoongjoong. "Please show us the way" Gahyeon sighed but nodded. 

 

"Fine, let go," she said as she continued walking with the others following behind."Just a heads up, I will be traveling by hellevator. I advise you all to not speak or react to anything or anyone who enters".

 

They only nodded as they continued to follow her, soon reaching an old abandoned building.As they got closer to it, Chani began to feel a wave of dizziness come over him. Chani began to stumble back but he was about to fall when Dowon caught him."Are you okay?" Chani nodded "Yeah, just a little dizzy spell, I am good" Dowon only nodded, but he was still gon na keep a close eye on Chani, just in case.

 

He couldn’t explain it, but he felt like something bad was gon na happen. He just didn’t know what exactly.