Chapter 3

Love Line

"Hi!" The girl beside me said. I smiled at her. She has a more feminine look with her glasses.

"Irene! Please don't make her uncomfortable, she shouldn't be uncomfortable." Yeji said leaning back from her seat which is in the middle of the classroom beside Lisa's seat.

"Okay! I won't. Gosh," said the girl, whom Yeji called, Irene, rolling her eyes, then looking at me.

"What's your name? Mines Irene. You look so pretty, you look like a foreigner." She said, smiling cutely. Again, I smiled. I felt like smiling is only the thing I can do today.

"Ah, my name's Chou Tzuyu. I'm from Taiwan." I said shyly. Irene opened in surprise.

"Woah, really? No wonder you're pretty like Lisa. You came from Taiwan." She said. The boy infront of her laughed. I guess, he heard what Irene just said.

"What?" Irene disgustingly asked the boy infront.

"I never knew, Lisa's from Taiwan? You're really funny!" Said the boy laughing.

"What? Lisa's from Taiwan, right?" Irene asked him, while he's laughing.

"No! She's from Thailand, fool!"

Irene became blank, before she could talk, and the boy calmed down a bit.

"Really? I thought she's from Taiwan. I heard she's from Taiwan." Irene said making the boy who calmed, laugh again. "You're really a fool."

"Don't mind him. He's just Jimin." Said Irene, giving a disgusting look at the boy who was still laughing. I gave out a small laugh.

So, this is how the people in here behave? Their room was kind of peaceful, and clean and the students in here don't shout, unlike my old schools. They're a bit crazy, though.

I keep looking around the room, while Jimin tease Irene, and noticed that, there we're no more students in the hallways. The students who were following us were nowhere to be found outside. I bet their class started, while ours, still isn't. There were still no teachers going in our classroom. I looked at my clock.

10:50

In just 10 minutes, it's already 11. Will the teachers come in this classroom after 11, or 12 in the noon? Myself is asking my mind some questions that IT can't even answer.

"Hey, Irene-unnie," I called softly to Irene, while thinking maybe she can answer the questions. Irene looked at me and smiled.

"What is it, Tzuyu?" "Uh... when will the teachers come?" I asked leaning over her to hear me.

"Oh, the teachers? They will come after they'd settle some problems." Irene said, winking after.

"Usually, if Ms. Park didn't come in our classroom, there are few problems they need to fix." Jimin from Irene's front said. I nodded.

Oh, that's why they're late today. They are fixing some problems. "I wonder what kind of problem they're fixing,"

Oops... I said it too loudly.

"Ah, it's probably about Jungkook. He's the only guy in this school who will get, in big, big, trouble." Said Jimin, who heard what I said.

Jungkook... I heard that name, probably 2 times now. That name really makes me stop. That name... I probably not heard it just 2 times. I probably heard it a million times and even said it. That name gives me something.

"Oh, I forgot." Jimin shouted, suddenly, after him facing the front. Irene jolted.

"Aissh, god, you literally scared the devil out of me." Irene exclaimed. "So, there's a devil inside your body?! Wow, the devil should come out!"

I laughed at Jimin's statement, but Irene just sighed. Was that even a saying from him to Irene or a joke? He turned to me and I was stunned by his face. He looks so cool.

"By the way, I'm Park Jimin. You probably know my name because of Irene mentioning it, but that's no proper introduction. You're Chou Tzuyu, right?" He continued and I nodded to his question.

"I think I heard your name somewhere," Jimin said. Did he?

Just then, the whole class just went silent and then came a loud sound from the back of my seat.

"Omo! That really scared me." Irene mumbled looking at the back. I looked at the back too and saw Ms. Park taking the seat from the back.

"You! Jeon Jungkook!" Ms. Park told someone, shouting. I heard the name Jungkook again. I looked at the guy who has the same jacket as the boy who called, Ji-hoon. I got to see his face this time, and it was a little angry and, my heart began pumping fast. Uh, what the heck is this?

I looked upfront and saw Seokjin looking at me. He smiled at me while, I'm very curious on how he sat there in just 5 seconds without making a sound, from the front door of the classroom. He looked at me, probably not at me. He was in my front seat and he was looking over his back. He smiled at me. I smiled back and he looked upfront.

I looked at Irene and Jimin and all their attention are in the front.

I can feel Jungkook looking at me from my back and I don't know why my heart is just racing so crazy and even 70% of my mind and soul wanted to look back. But I forced myself not so that I can never see his scary glare.

Ms. Park went in the front after making Jungkook seat. She sighed dissapointly.

"The girl who transferred," she said looking at a big pink notebook. "Chou Tzuyu?" It's me.

I stood up and went to the front. The eyes of all the people in the classroom are on me, except... for Jungkook. He has his head down.

"Hi, I'm Chou Tzuyu and I'm from Taiwan." I said shyly.

"Whoo! Tzuyu, you're so beautiful!" Shouted Lisa and  the whole class begin to get loud.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Quiet!" Ms. Park shouted to the class and she whispered to me, "Go back to your seat."

I went back and Ms. Park spoke up. "Don't hurt her, okay?" The whole class looked at my direction and said 'yes' mumbly.

"Jungkook, Seokjin and Taehyung, don't play pranks on her." Ms. Park said. Seokjin looked at me. Oh no. I think they will play pranks on me.

I bet my life's gonna be interesting...

Oh, that . I remembered what he said. And now he's looking at me and I'm going crazy. I just smiled at him.

"I won't play with her, Ms. Dara. Why don't you ask Jungkook and Taehyung that?" Seokjin said with his attention on the front. I sighed in relieve because he looked away from me. 

"Where is Taehyung?" Asked Ms. Park who is looking. Just then a boy barge in our classroom.

"Aissh, jinjja." Ms. Park mumbled.

 "I'm sorry Ms. Park, for being late." Said the boy who bowed 90 degrees.

Ms. Park sighed "How many times will you get late, Kim Taehyung?"

The boy, who was Kim Taehyung, went to my direction with his head down. I think he's sitting at the back seat. When he passed me, my eyes followed him. He looked at me and I looked at him.

"Who are you? Why are you so pretty?" This boy asked. Irene shooked her head, while Jimin and Seokjin was chuckling.

"So okay, class, since it's already past 11,  just wait for Mrs. Kim Hyuna in English." Said Ms. Park, carrying notebooks.

"I need to teach class 5-a, some real lessons. Namjoon, please take care of this class. Don't let yourselves do something that may lead you to detention, just like Jeon Jungkook did, understand?" Ms. Park added, looking to the guy, who offered me his seat, then to us. The class said 'yes.'

"Yah!" Taehyung called Irene, leaning to the chair.

"People! Please behave!" Ms. Park shouted from the outside window, peeking, then continuing to her way.

"What?" Irene turned. Taehyung, looked at me at the corner of his eyes, before continuing to say something to Irene. But he didn't get to finish what he was saying because of a slight sobbing me, Irene, and Taehyung heard.

We three looked at Jungkook's seat.

Is he crying?