Chapter 1

Love Line

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Tzuyu, you should go outside with your sister." Mother said to me after noticing that I'm very bored. I wanted to tell her that I'm not in the mood to go outside, because I'm very sad after we had moved to an unfamillar place called Gyeonggi-do.

I sighed knowing I'm still gonna do it. I thought that maybe, simple walking or feeling the air outside, might cheer me up.

"Okay, I'll go out for a bit." I told mother who was in the kitchen. I was gonna go out when suddenly, mother told me to wear jacket.

I clicked. Oh, I forgot! I almost forgot! It was already August and chilly outside. Maybe, I forgot that, because of the summer vibe inside our home.

"Okay, ma. I'll go now." I said. I walked out the door and the cold wind greeted me. I jolted for a bit because of the cold. "Hah... that was cold."

I mumbled. I closed the door behind me and found Momo playing with some unfamillar guys.

She already found new friends, my mind thought. I went down to call her but her one new friend saw me first.

"Wow, you're so beautiful," the boy said stopping making the one girl, who was chasing him, tap him very hard on the back.

"Yeah! Now you chase...?" the girl with a small and cute eyes slowly stopped after seeing me.

After that, all eyes are on me.

"Tzuyu!" Momo my sister, at last, called me.

"Wow, she's the sister you're saying?!" The girl who has small eyes, asked my sister. Momo, nodded proudly.

"This," she said coming to my direction. "...is my sister." She then completed what her saying after she had gone and clinged on to my shoulder.

"She's not your sister. She's taller than you!" one boy shouted. Momo frowned.

"Yah! I'm beautiful, though." She said. I looked at her disgustingly, with my eyes saying, 'really?' She saw this and stood away from me.

"Why you givin' me that face. You're so selfish." Momo said rolling her eyes. The guys laughed.

I went to a bench and they followed me. I sat and the two girls, the one with small eyes and the one with a foreigner smile sat besides me. I looked at them not knowing what to do except to smile nervously.

"Hi, my name is Lalisa Manoban and I'm from Thailand." The girl on my right said after we all sat together. I was stunned by her beauty. She seemed like my age. I nodded my head slightly to say hello and then I just smiled.

"I'm Hwang Yeji," the girl on my left said. Again, I nodded and smiled nervously. They two, are too, gorgeous.

"I'm Jeon Ji-hoon." The boy who first saw me said. Again, I nodded my head. He seems so famillar for me.

"You're really beautiful. I got stunned by you." This boy said. I chuckled a bit.

"Thanks," I said, that made Lisa, hold her chest.

I looked at her. What's happening with her? My brain asked. She then smiled at me and made that cute frown.

 "My heart skipped a beat. You're too, cute." She said, making me smile. "Thanks."

"Hi, I'm Kim Seokjin," said the boy who has a cute smile. I smiled a bit. It was also cute. Just like Lisa, Yeji and Ji-hoon.

"I am the oldest but, I look younger than them," he said confidently. I laughed silently. He is too, confident.

"Okay, that's enough. I'm getting bored now, let's continue our game." Said Momo from the middle of the two boys.

That's even less than 2 minutes. How can you be bored? My mind asked. But, Lisa, Yeji, Ji-hoon and Seokjin, agreed to her.

"Do you want to play?" I was asked by Lisa. The other 4 looked at my direction.

"What are you playing?" I asked, thinking that it maybe one of my favorite games.

"We're playing Jegichagi," Yeji answered.

"Is that the kicking thing, Momo keeps playing?" I asked because, I really had no idea. Momo nodded. 

"Do you want to play it?" Momo asked me. She knows the answer but she still asked me. She already KNOW that I don't know how to play that thing.

I shooked my head. "YES!" Momo exclaimed and then went out to her way.

Yeji gave her some weird looks. Maybe she's wondering why the hell she said 'YES' when she knows she can't play with her sister? But the others followed her.

"Okay," I mumbled.

I watched them kick something, I watched them shouting, I watched them play for more than 30 minutes. Then I just heard someone called Ji-hoon.

"Ji-hoon, come eat!" A famillar voice shouted. I suddenly felt something on my heart. It beated faster. What am I feeling? I never felt this way before. The feeling was really new to me.

"I'm going now!" Ji-hoon shouted and waved at us.

"Tzuyu-noona! Bye! See you next time!" He said waving at me. I waved back.

Then he disappeared at a corner with a person in black. I wonder who that is. His back is  very famillar for me. I can't see his face because he wore this black jacket that covers also his face. How can he see? How can I see him?

"Ah, me too! I think I should go now." Yeji said grabbing Lisa's hand.

"Tzuyu! We're gonna go now! See you tomorrow!" Lisa shouted.

I waved and smiled at them. Will they really see me tomorrow?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■♡

"Do you go at the same school as Yeji and Lisa?" Asked Momo to Seokjin who was left with us after, Yeji, Lisa and Ji-hoon left.

"Mmm..." he answered, nodding.

"What grade are you in?" I next asked.

"Uh, I'm a sophomore." He answered.

"Really?!" Momo exclaimed. "Tzuyu, you're also in sophomore, right?"

He's in sophomore and he's playing. Wow, what a weird creature.

I nodded to Momo's question. "Yes."

"So, we're in the same grade? That's cool. Maybe we'd become classmates. Do you know your classroom?" He asked. I tried to remember the classroom my mother mentioned.

I nodded because I do remember it. "Class 2?" I said then he made a surprised face.

We're gonna be classmates. Definetely.

"What a coincidence! That's my classroom too!" He exclaimed, standing. Momo clapped. What is wrong with her?

"Wow, this is a very cool coincidence! You are classmates?" Momo asked. "You better watch out of her, though. She's very sensitive... at something." Momo added.

What the heck is she talking about? Is that a weird reminder for him to stay away from me? This thing.

I smiled not knowing what this idiot is saying. Seokjin laughed.

"I don't know that, but I bet my life's gonna be interesting. When will you go to school? Tomorrow?" He asked.

Why is his life gonna be interesting? Is he a bully?! Oh, no.

I laughed nervously. "Hehe. Yes. I'll go to school tomorrow."

"Cool! My classmates are gonna be blessed tomorrow." He said leaving my sister laughing while I stare at her not knowing what to do. Again.

Now, for a while of their talking, my mind begin to wander. My mind begin to fly.

What could happen tomorrow? Is this going to be my last school or I'm still going transfer to every school in South Korea? If I did transfer to every school in here, I think I need to transfer to the schools in Taiwan, next.

Nope. He better not be a bully, or else my sister will kill him, right?

No! Momo's a fool, she can only dance but she can't fight for her sister.

I need to learn to fight at this rate. I need to fight this bully. If I don't I'll literally going to transfer in every school in South Korea.

Or maybe the next school, I'm going to transfer to, is bullying-free. Let's just wait and see.

Nope. I can't wait...

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

She disappeared, and there she is again. Right infront of me. Her smile, I saw it again. The smile I've been wanting to see again.

Does she even remember me? Even my voice? Does she still remember my voice? Maybe she didn't. Because my voice changed when I hit my puberty.

It was almost 8 years. She left me for 8 years. If I just gathered my whole strengths for that times, will something change?

She's still the same. Cute smile, tall, and her personality. She still doesn't like games. She still hadn't change after 8 years. Will she be able to remember me, though?

------------------×××××××-----xxxxxxxxxxxx------------+

Sorry because it's so short. I'll try and update as best as I can... and keep it long.

-BLUEISPURP-