Chapter 2

Love Line

"Tzuyu, wake up now." A voice of my mother said. I saw her smiling at me.

"You don't want to get late." She said again. I nodded and then smiled.

Ahhh, eomma. Your beautiful face makes my day. I sat up and my mother stood up.

"Please, don't go back to bed. It's already  8:45." I nodded at my mother who has her arms on her waist. Then Momo, called her.

"Eomma, our Ms. Choi wants to see ."

She said and mother smiled at me.

"Go and prepare yourself, okay? Today is your big day." I just smiled and frowned when I saw Momo.

"You have an eye booger. Clean yourself before you fight with me." She said walking out of my room. "And..." she went back. "Fix yourself before you go  down, there's a visitor." I touched my eyes and felt the eye booger. "Yes..."

And Today My Day Is Ruined.

...

"Unnie. Who's that?" I asked Momo who was tying her shoelace in at the end of the stairs. I saw a woman, maybe in her mid 20's talking to mother. She was so white and also very famillar. I had a feeling, I might be knowing her.

"Oh, her? You don't know her? What the hell?" Momo said and stood up.

"Eomma! She doesn't know who auntie is." She shouted and the girl's attention were on me.

"Oh, look at how she's so beautiful. She really had grown-up." The woman said, coming to my direction. She looked at me from head to toe and then toe to head and I was there smiling nervously.

"Are you really Tzuyu?" The woman asked and I just nodded. I looked at Momo, mouthing, 'who is she?' And thank god, she's saved me.

"Auntie, she doesn't remember you." And I nodded to the woman.

"What?"  She asked and mother told this girl, in a short way of what happened to me and why I'm not able to remember her.

"She had been into a trauma that caused her to have amnesia, when she were 10, because of her bullies." Mother told her after she and the woman had sat on the couch with me.

"Oh, so she doesn't remember me? Why didn't you introduced me to her?" The woman said, with a frowning face at my mother. Then she turned into me.

"My name is Choi Ae-ra, and I'm your aunt. Please, remember my beautiful face, and don't forget me, ever again, okay?" She said cutely. I smiled to her and I let her name process in my mind.

Choi Ae-ra. I had a famillar feels about her name. Choi Ae-ra. She's my aunt as she says. I processed it and processed, but then the process was interrupted by a knock on our door. I guess my mother and Auntie Ae-ra's conversation, too, was interrupted.

I looked at the door. It was Seokjin. What is he doing now?

"Uh, sorry for interupting but, noona," he said turning his gaze on Momo. "It's already 10:00 am."

...

Momo is a real fool. And I'm so dissappointed, because, it's not just me, who was already late. It was also the 4 people on the back; Lisa, who was almost crushed in the car; Yeji, who was still finishing an assignment; Jihoon, who was sitting on Seokjin's lap; and Seokjin who was already sweating.

Now, I'm really embarrassed at them.

"I'm really really, sorry guys. I didn't saw the time." Momo said in the middle of her drive. Do you think a sorry is enough? They might get detention. Not me, though. I'll just tell them that the school was so big and I lost. My bad mind thought.

"No, it's fine." Lisa said from the back of the passenger seat, making me sigh. She lied.

"Besides, we're not totally late." Seokjin from the driver seat's back. I rolled my eyes. Momo might believe them and we're gonna end up getting late, everyday. I need to make sure that doesn't happen.

After a long silence, from them, Momo stopped at the school gate. I can't believe it's still open, and there are still students going inside. I checked my watch. It's 10:15 and the class should start.

The four on the back got out.

"Thanks for the ride, noona." Seokjin said to my sister and I got out.  The school was very big and I can't stop staring at it. I bet it's going to be big inside.

"Yah! Tzuyu!" My sister called from the car. I looked at her.

"Stop staring at the building and follow them." She said. I nodded at her, saying okay, then rushed to Yeji and Lisa's direction. Seokjin and Jihoon was already, nowhere to be found.

"Should we go now?" Lisa asked, holding my right arm. "We should," Yeji answered, clinging to my left arm. We walked towards the school

...

 

"Wow, she's really beautiful..."

"Who the hell is she?"

"Did you see her? She's very pretty."

"People are already talking about you." Yeji said excitedly. I smiled.

It's never rare for me, that people praise my beauty. Since, I was a child, I was always praised. So, this thing happening is expected. Always expected.

"I never saw someone like you before, really. When I first saw you, I almost fell inlove." Lisa said. "Thanks," I mumbled. Yeji giggled.

We turned at a room and I saw that it was the teacher's office. The room was colored blue on the walls.

"Ma'am, here she is!" Yeji shouted at a teacher who was very beautiful. She stood up and her jaw dropped.

"Wow, so pretty! You're more prettier than your picture!" She said, looking at a picture, my Mother clipped on my documents, and back at me. I smiled.

All the teacher's attention were on me and they were whispering. Even the students outside, are looking at me.

"Oh, wait, girls, I gotta take this call," the teacher said 

It took a whole minutes for my teacher to talk to someone in the telephone. I heard that her name was Sandara Park, the Math teacher, from Lisa.

Ms. Park let out a heavy sigh. Maybe, she was stressed out by the call? She sat down then, stood up again after seeing us standing infront of her.

"Now, take her to the classroom and show her every corner of the school." Mrs. Sandara Park, the teacher, said, smiling.

Yeji and Lisa drag me out of the teacher's office and walked me to the hallways, where students are staring at me and also following us. But Yeji and Lisa ignored the huge crowd of students in our backs.

"Wow, you're get popular here at your first day of school." Lisa said to me.

"You think so?" I asked and Yeji nodded.

"Usually, the students in here especially the girls, only care about the cute boys in here." Yeji said making Lisa laugh.

"Cute? Are they even cute?" Lisa said.

"Wooo! Wow, look who's talking? The one who has a crush on Jungkook." Yeji wooed.

"Jungkook?" I asked. The name just rang some bells on my mind. I felt kind  of nervous.

"Mhm. Jungkook. He's one of our childhood friend and he's living next door to Lisa. Jihoon's bro? The guy who went and fetched Jihoon? But sadly, you didn't saw him. He's also our classmate." Yeji answered.

"And, I bet you'll gonna fall inlove with him, just by seeing him. I tell you the truth, he looks like a rabbit." Lisa said chuckling, and we went in a room, where everybody just stared at us.

"Hey guys! Look what we found!" Yeji shouted and the whole class went "wooooaaaahhhh!"

"Wow, very pretty!" A girl with a white skin said to me.

"But I'm more prettier," said a bunny girl slapping the girl with white skin. The girl just gave her a disgusting glare.

"Wow, what's your name?" A girl with a look like thomas the train said.

"Ya! Ya! Ya!" Yeji shouted and the class went silent. "Let her seat first," Yeji said with a loud voice.

"Hey, you should seat beside me!" The bunny girl said taking my  arms from Lisa.

"No! She should seat with me," the girl who had white skin said to the bunny one, taking my left arm from Yeji. Their fight went on and on for a minute and a half. Each of them pulling my arms and shouting.

"CAN YOU JUST KEEP QUIET!" I almost jumped on that voice. It was shouted both by Yeji and Lisa. At the same time.

"She's gonna seat anywhere she likes! Anywhere she's comfortable! So stop~ okay?" Lisa  almost sang the word stop.

The two girls who were holding my hand, let me go at last.

"We don't want her to get uncomfortable. So let her be comfortable anywhere she likes." Lisa said.

"Go and seat anywhere." Yeji told me. And I looked around and saw the chairs at the back. Lisa yelled something but I didn't understand it because, it's too fast. So, I just went to the seat I'm eyeing at. I was already seating at the seat when, somebody shouted from outside, "Don't let her seat there!"

"A-are you sure you want there?" Yeji asked me after she had noticed the seat I am seating at. Students in the room as well as the students outside, looked at me.

I nodded to Yeji's question. I don't know why I shouldn't but it's just, I don't want to seat in the middle nor at the front because, I got used to it. I always seat at the back.

"You shouldn't seat there actually." The boy infront of my seat said. He had a cool and smart look. After looking at him, speechless, he offered his seat to me.

"Huh?!" I looked at him. "Seat here instead. There's still few seats for me to seat in. Seat here if you want to seat at the back. Don't... just seat there if you don't want to get involve at somethings." He said taking his bag. I had no choice... to seat at his seat.

Yeji and Lisa clapped. "Wow, beurabo. Beurabo." Yeji said. 

"Wow, what a gentleman!" Lisa exclaimed.

I placed my bag at his seat and looked at him, seating at the back, just 5 rows, left to my seat.

I smiled. 

-----

A/N: sorry because its unedited. Let me know if there are things to change. I pinched it with a tip of comedy, i hope you won't find it cringey. Heh... but, have a good day/night and enjoy.