INFO BOUT JUNG JINAH

DIAMOND ♦다이아몬드♦

Jung Ji Nah 15 years old birthday: December 24

 

Jung Jinah has a rather interesting personality Jinah is an awkward person but when you get close to her, she will be comfortable with you. Her thoughts are out-of-this-world. She doesn't talk much and usually spaces out. She has a 4D and a blank personality. She is random at times like when a group is talking about chocolates she's gonna blurt out facts about fishes. She trips on her own feet when running. Her laugh is unique. She laughs like she's already out of air. Some people think she is weird and a mentally disabled person but when you get close to her, she is a fun person to be with and she also speaks fluent English.

 

Jinah is 163 cm tall and weighs 43 kg

she tends to question useless stuff, and sleep while standing due to exhaustion.

 

she loves to rap randomly, to choreograph, imagine impossible scenarios and counting stars.

she's a blood type B

 

and her 'catch-phrase' is : "if you're not in it, don't mind it"

 

her father is a CEO of the Happy Bean Coffee Shop and her mom is the co-CEO of Jinsung, she also has a 12 year old brother who is a student.

She was born in the U.S. and studied pre-school until Grade 2. They migrated to Daegu, South Korea when she was 8. Her father is an owner of a famous coffee shop "Happy Bean". Even though her parents are always busy, they always find time for her and her brother. All of them were good children to their parents. They are a happy family full of love and coffee.

 

her bestfriend is HaYoung of Apink

her stage-name is JJ and if you like her you're a...............

JAYER!!!

thats true her fan club name is the Jayers and their fan club color is: LIGHT PINK